2024 WR Jeremiah Smith (Commits to OSU 12/14/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take the canes shades off

If you are an offensive recruit especially QB and WR why tf would u go to Mario/Miami over Ryan Day/OSU lol. One is gonna have another qb in the first first round, another WR in the first round..Its gonna take time for mario to lose this stinch of being “QB Killer” even tho its a reach cause he hasn’t been a hc long enough for it to be proven true even with some of the red flags.

Ryan day’s way of thinking is opposite of mario, he gets too pretty and wants to throw every play and mario wants to run that mf every chance he gets. I personally dont give af just win and the elite players will come
Mario went after Joe Brady, Dorsey and then Candle from Toledo when he was hired and finally had to settle for Gattis. If any of the first 3 had taken the job UM's offense would have been completely different in 2022 and WR's would be looking at UM seriously. Mario hired an aggressive OC in Dawson and obviously needs to show it on the field ... but Mario isn't "the QB Killer" that urban myth has coined. Huge season for Mario and Dawson. Obviously OSU is a different animal and is currently where Miami from a productivity standpoint wants to be in the near future. (OSU total O = #9; Passing O #14 298, yds per game; Rush O #32, 192 yds per game).

Advertisement
hes been a coach for 10 years tho i dont think hes a QB killer. his old system was antiquated and not very friendly for a modern day pass game but he did hire dawson who is the opposite of what mario prefers to do so well see how we look this year w TVD.

OSU runs the ball a lot fwiw.
I mean he didn't kill Herbert kids a baller in the league. By the time true talent got there he was in the nfl

hes been a coach for 10 years tho i dont think hes a QB killer. his old system was antiquated and not very friendly for a modern day pass game but he did hire dawson who is the opposite of what mario prefers to do so well see how we look this year w TVD.

OSU runs the ball a lot fwiw.
Yea a run heavy philosophy coach doesn’t mean qb killer, u can run all day it’s just what u pair with it

Mario went after Joe Brady, Dorsey and then Candle from Toledo when he was hired and finally had to settle for Gattis. If any of the first 3 had taken the job UM's offense would have been completely different in 2022 and WR's would be looking at UM seriously. Mario hired an aggressive OC in Dawson and obviously needs to show it on the field ... but Mario isn't "the QB Killer" that urban myth has coined. Huge season for Mario and Dawson. Obviously OSU is a different animal and is currently where Miami from a productivity standpoint wants to be in the near future. (OSU total O = #9; Passing O #14 298, yds per game; Rush O #32, 192 yds per game).
It doesn’t matter who he went after the myth wont be coined until we see whats on the field would be delusional to just ignore some of the red flags with mario but i agree with your overall point.

If he hired someone good last year and they did well and stacked another year this year I think Jermiah’s recruitment is totally different

Advertisement
Bryce goes to the school that my nephew will attend, that boy is 1,001% going to O State. I don't know much about the Scott kid from Springfield, but I'll be shocked if he ends up anywhere other than punk *** Columbus. Michigan is a possibility, as Harbaugh has been kickin' in the door (wavin' the .44) just a little this year. SW Ohio historically isn't the pipeline to Ohio State that Cleveland, Akron and Canton have been.
Nah, SW Ohio is pretty different from the rest of Ohio. Cincinnati is 15 minutes from Kentucky. Michigan loading up on NIL and taking kids from Moeller lol. Welcomed development to **** over the OSU.

I mean he didn't kill Herbert kids a baller in the league. By the time true talent got there he was in the nfl
i dotn think he killed herbert. i think he under utilized herberts skill set but by no means did he kill herbert. overall, mario has a rep. we need a strong O this year to help kill that rep. like it or not, hes seen as a stone age dude by otusiders.

Advertisement
Take the canes shades off

If you are an offensive recruit especially QB and WR why tf would u go to Mario/Miami over Ryan Day/OSU lol. One is gonna have another qb in the first first round, another WR in the first round..Its gonna take time for mario to lose this stinch of being “QB Killer” even tho its a reach cause he hasn’t been a hc long enough for it to be proven true even with some of the red flags.

Ryan day’s way of thinking is opposite of mario, he gets too pretty and wants to throw every play and mario wants to run that mf every chance he gets. I personally dont give af just win and the elite players will come
Takin off the canes shades as an elite wr or QB why would you go to either than? At wr osu is flat out stacked and getting more & more. Kids these days are all about instant gratification. They don't wanna sit the bench or be red shirted. As a QB osu historically speaking is horrible for preparing qbs for the NFL. So why go to either?

U cannot prove anything in the offseason. Whatever narrative is against Mario will be dispelled or upheld when the season starts. Dawson is gonna put out a good offense. Hiring Gattis was a big mistake and in hindsight shouldn't have been done. Yall derided it but Cristobal was better off going with someone he worked with before like Arroyo and Ponce. Chemistry would have been 100% better.

WRs are like putting paint on a building. U build a team from the trenches. Thats what we doing, last season didnt help speed up the process.

Ohio got ran over 2 times in a row by Michigan and when it mattered couldn't stop UGA. TCU went in there wirh flashy high powered offense. Mauled in the trenches. Also Michigan recruits nowhere near Ohio, they recruit closer to us under Manny. Trench play and fundamental coaching got them to where they at. Now they do need the big play guys to win playoff games no doubt about it but imo we are right on target. We built up the OL and are adding and now we are moving to the DL. At the stage of where we are we are right on track. We will get to where we need to. Also we will get our targets at WR. Much more confident of that this year than last.

U cannot prove anything in the offseason. Whatever narrative is against Mario will be dispelled or upheld when the season starts. Dawson is gonna put out a good offense. Hiring Gattis was a big mistake and in hindsight shouldn't have been done. Yall derided it but Cristobal was better off going with someone he worked with before like Arroyo and Ponce. Chemistry would have been 100% better.

WRs are like putting paint on a building. U build a team from the trenches. Thats what we doing, last season didnt help speed up the process.

Ohio got ran over 2 times in a row by Michigan and when it mattered couldn't stop UGA. TCU went in there wirh flashy high powered offense. Mauled in the trenches. Also Michigan recruits nowhere near Ohio, they recruit closer to us under Manny. Trench play and fundamental coaching got them to where they at. Now they do need the big play guys to win playoff games no doubt about it but imo we are right on target. We built up the OL and are adding and now we are moving to the DL. At the stage of where we are we are right on track. We will get to where we need to. Also we will get our targets at WR. Much more confident of that this year than last.
Worse take than your Bryce Young take from last year.

Worse take than your Bryce Young take from last year.
U still value my opinion after saying you dont care. U still seek them out to react. Its my take you hold yours, you can spend 6 months crying, then in season crying. Not me, i will try to be rational while using facts. I mean i seen man here calling Kirby a bum and a corch before he won a natty even though he was 1 play away before that. Dolphin fans wanted Tua gone. The coach brings him targets and proper scheme all he did was lead the league in everything. But what does it matter when narrative is more important than facts. U cant disprove nothing i say, so u insult. I deal with it on twitter all day.

Advertisement
U still value my opinion after saying you dont care. U still seek them out to react. Its my take you hold yours, you can spend 6 months crying, then in season crying. Not me, i will try to be rational while using facts. I mean i seen man here calling Kirby a bum and a corch before he won a natty even though he was 1 play away before that. Dolphin fans wanted Tua gone. The coach brings him targets and proper scheme all he did was lead the league in everything. But what does it matter when narrative is more important than facts. U cant disprove nothing i say, so u insult. I deal with it on twitter all day.
If me stating the fact that you have terrible takes is an insult than get better.

If me stating the fact that you have terrible takes is an insult than get better.
Here facts, not your opinion

Top 10 QB passing last season
1) Michael Penix Jr , 87 rated 3 star

2) Austin Reed - came from Div 2 to WKU

3) Kyle Vantrease (Ga Southern) 80 rated 3 star

4) Caleb Williams (USC) 5 star

5) Clayton Thune( coach by our very own Shannon Dawson at UH) 86 rated 3 star

6) Drake Maye , 5 star

7) Sam Hartman (WF) 86 rated 3 star

8) Jayden De Laura( Arizona) 88 rated 3 star

9) Will Rogers ( Miss St) 86 rated 3 star

10) Kurtis Rourke (Ohio) 80 rated 3 star.

2, 5 stars and 7, 3 stars and player from Div 2. But my opinion sucks though right. Put anyone of these players on UGA or Bama and they are a title winner, bar maybe a couple of them.

Tennessee all world QB looked like a bum at VT, goes to Tennessee light the SEC up.

Our OC coached a bum QB to be a top 5 national passer why would i not trust is eval because u are crying like a bich if we miss on someone? Change your opinion kabron

Advertisement
Here facts, not your opinion

Top 10 QB passing last season
1) Michael Penix Jr , 87 rated 3 star

2) Austin Reed - came from Div 2 to WKU

3) Kyle Vantrease (Ga Southern) 80 rated 3 star

4) Caleb Williams (USC) 5 star

5) Clayton Thune( coach by our very own Shannon Dawson at UH) 86 rated 3 star

6) Drake Maye , 5 star

7) Sam Hartman (WF) 86 rated 3 star

8) Jayden De Laura( Arizona) 88 rated 3 star

9) Will Rogers ( Miss St) 86 rated 3 star

10) Kurtis Rourke (Ohio) 80 rated 3 star.

2, 5 stars and 7, 3 stars and player from Div 2. But my opinion sucks though right. Put anyone of these players on UGA or Bama and they are a title winner, bar maybe a couple of them.

Tennessee all world QB looked like a bum at VT, goes to Tennessee light the SEC up.

Our OC coached a bum QB to be a top 5 national passer why would i not trust is eval because u are crying like a bich if we miss on someone? Change your opinion kabron
I highlighted your WR = paint comment. Not sure the correlation here. If you need an explanation on the importance of WR in 2023 I can have my Ole' lady give you a breakdown.

• Haha
Reactions: E1k
I highlighted your WR = paint comment. Not sure the correlation here. If you need an explanation on the importance of WR in 2023 I can have my Ole' lady give you a breakdown.
I still my opinion and bring up all the WRs who performed here and elsewhere who were not 5 stars. And in any case i didnt say i dont want them or need them. They are always the last to buy in. U get proper trench play, u can perform with players that were not 5 stars outa high school. If a **** dont wanna come here i aint spending 6 months crying like bich. We gonna get our targets. U dont like my opinion, jusy ignore it and ***** off. Seriously. And no im not gonna change my opinion. Its mine. Im not u.

I still my opinion and bring up all the WRs who performed here and elsewhere who were not 5 stars. And in any case i didnt say i dont want them or need them. They are always the last to buy in. U get proper trench play, u can perform with players that were not 5 stars outa high school. If a **** dont wanna come here i aint spending 6 months crying like bich. We gonna get our targets. U dont like my opinion, jusy ignore it and ***** off. Seriously. And no im not gonna change my opinion. Its mine. Im not u.
Rare occasion I read your entire message. Where do you rank WRs in terms of importance to a team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back