2024 WR Jeremiah Smith (Commits to OSU 12/14/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cormani level of strange.

Except this involves an elite WR deciding to play for Cristobal. Arnold wants to tell you a secret

No Way Commando GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Advertisement
You sure?

Johnson was timed at between 4.42-4.48, according to three scouts, in his first 40-yard dash. On the second, he ran between 4.37-4.40, scouts said. He also recorded a 41-inch vertical jump, a long jump of 10-feet, 9-inches, and a time of about 4.10 seconds in the short shuttle drill
Julio Jones would be a better comp for this kid. Andre was a much better athlete as far as 40 times and athletic abilities. Andre is a generational prospect maybe the best ever this side of Randy Moss and Calvin Johnson based on sheer athletic ability.

Oh I get coordinated ones for hype. I feel that's a complete 180 to the question though. How common is it for coaches to ask for content deleted?

Legitimately curious because I can't think of a time that's happened with one of our commits.

If it went down the way people are saying, it's soft.

Smith congratulated a successful coach from Broward for getting a job at his alma mater.

Some kids stand on what they say and you gotta respect em for that.

Advertisement
I’ll put my prediction hat on (it has mostly failed).
But he seems like your typical sofla 5 star that has decided for over a year that there is no way he comes here.
His recruitment reminds of ladsen when he committed to Clemson.
The difference being that ladsen shut it down.
We barely recruited ladson. Weren't sold on his hands at all. Want someone we prioritized at all. Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you're saying in similarities.

Advertisement
You know the SFE homer coach is making sure he doesn't do anything to upset that staff.
You all give these lil pop Warner wannabe corches way too much credit. Very rarely do they have as much influence as y'all seem to think. That doesn't stop them from collecting a check and throwing in their two cents. But with nil now kids and parents are seeing they don't need these middle men like they did before when someone had to speak up for them. Now like deion says they're not hard to find.

Julio Jones would be a better comp for this kid. Andre was a much better athlete as far as 40 times and athletic abilities. Andre is a generational prospect maybe the best ever this side of Randy Moss and Calvin Johnson based on sheer athletic ability.
Agree 100%

We barely recruited ladson. Weren't sold on his hands at all. Want someone we prioritized at all. Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you're saying in similarities.
Smith definitely appears to be a better player at this point. But ladsen was also making it look easy at the 7 on 7 thing and just making db’s look silly.

The similarity is a tall sofla elite receiver that committed early and is giving no signs of wanting to decommit.

Usually the sofla dudes like to go on trips and not commit.
Not too much frenk does the consensus number player at a position commit so early.

Yes, he hasn’t it down but I’ve never seen anyone down here go so far out of their way to appease a fanbase from any rumor pro Miami.

Idk how hard we tried but he came on plenty of unofficial visits and even on Junior day and even camped here.

He committed in April and never visited anywhere else and signed in December

Smith definitely appears to be a better player at this point. But ladsen was also making it look easy at the 7 on 7 thing and just making db’s look silly.

The similarity is a tall sofla elite receiver that committed early and is giving no signs of wanting to decommit.

Usually the sofla dudes like to go on trips and not commit.
Not too much frenk does the consensus number player at a position commit so early.

Yes, he hasn’t it down but I’ve never seen anyone down here go so far out of their way to appease a fanbase from any rumor pro Miami.

Idk how hard we tried but he came on plenty of unofficial visits and even on Junior day and even camped here.

He committed in April and never visited anywhere else and signed in December
He came because he was boys with two of our commits. But yes, you are right,he was here plenty in an unofficial capacity because we didn't put effort into him. Difference here is he's getting ALL of our attention & I'd bet dollars to cents unless osu has a crap year breaking in a new QB that Hartline won't be there beyond this coming season. I hate all these discussions that go the course of the flag football gods. It's just annoying when someone is gave value based upon what they did playing flag football. I get your point though brother. Be blessed

Advertisement
Advertisement

The irony of this kid telling Ohio recruits that they "need to stay home" :rolleyes:

Bryce goes to the school that my nephew will attend, that boy is 1,001% going to O State. I don't know much about the Scott kid from Springfield, but I'll be shocked if he ends up anywhere other than punk *** Columbus. Michigan is a possibility, as Harbaugh has been kickin' in the door (wavin' the .44) just a little this year. SW Ohio historically isn't the pipeline to Ohio State that Cleveland, Akron and Canton have been.

Take the canes shades off

If you are an offensive recruit especially QB and WR why tf would u go to Mario/Miami over Ryan Day/OSU lol. One is gonna have another qb in the first first round, another WR in the first round..Its gonna take time for mario to lose this stinch of being “QB Killer” even tho its a reach cause he hasn’t been a hc long enough for it to be proven true even with some of the red flags.

Ryan day’s way of thinking is opposite of mario, he gets too pretty and wants to throw every play and mario wants to run that mf every chance he gets. I personally dont give af just win and the elite players will come

Take the canes shades off

If you are an offensive recruit especially QB and WR why tf would u go to Mario/Miami over Ryan Day/OSU lol. One is gonna have another qb in the first first round, another WR in the first round..Its gonna take time for mario to lose this stinch of being “QB Killer” even tho its a reach cause he hasn’t been a hc long enough for it to be proven true even with some of the red flags.

Ryan day’s way of thinking is opposite of mario, he gets too pretty and wants to throw every play and mario wants to run that mf every chance he gets. I personally dont give af just win and the elite players will come
hes been a coach for 10 years tho i dont think hes a QB killer. his old system was antiquated and not very friendly for a modern day pass game but he did hire dawson who is the opposite of what mario prefers to do so well see how we look this year w TVD.

OSU runs the ball a lot fwiw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back