2024 WR Jeremiah Smith (Commits to OSU 12/14/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
the OC can scheme to get easier options out there even make up for the lack of WR talent. we wont be prolific but we have to be better than we were. our route trees were alos terrible and didnt help when you had so many dudes bunched up together. it looked like guys were running routes into each other sometimes. hopefully we produce on O bc were gonna feel last cycles misses in the future. we need to hit a homer this cycle. w Mario recruiting, if were even just hopeful on offense, well land better kids at WR than last year.
Our haul last year was good! We just didn’t land enough & didn’t get an outside WR. The 2 we got were monstas in HS doe

Advertisement
Our haul last year was good! We just didn’t land enough & didn’t get an outside WR. The 2 we got were monstas in HS doe
it wasn't that we got bad players. it was that we missed on WR1 imo. we got two good ones but missed out on the other elite ones that we could have landed w even a decent performance on O. it was a shame

College football fans are crazy nut jobs. all of them. theyre all toxic. also, if I were a recruit, id troll the **** out of the fans everyday just for laughs bc it would be hilarious in that people take this **** way too seriously. I wouldn't troll the coaches but id def troll the fans

I wouldn't troll anyone, but that's me.

One of our recruits can say how they love a blue sky and that tweet becomes something else completely.

Fans don't seem to understand that most coaches know what a recruit is thinking, where they'll end up, etc. Fans think recruits troll coaches all the time, but usually they've already got a feel for what's going on. There are exceptions, but seldom do coaches get caught with their pants down. Fans on the other hand, it's fair game far more often. They also tend to forget that these are kids, making big decisions, and their minds are apt to change multiple times in a single day.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back