2024 WR Jeremiah Smith (Commits to OSU 12/14/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right to work! Love to see it!
9CC0929F-131D-4FF9-9E5C-382D96FAA5A8.jpeg

Advertisement
First of all INSIDETHEU shouldn't put it out there like that IMO, because if you are in Trader's camp, why wasn't he one of the first 2 you called?

Just say Beard has already reached out to top WR prospects in South Florida, and leave it at that.

I know it sounds petty, but people are petty.

First of all INSIDETHEU shouldn't put it out there like that IMO, because if you are in Trader's camp, why wasn't he one of the first 2 you called?

Just say Beard has already reached out to top WR prospects in South Florida, and leave it at that.

Maybe he went alphabetically. Of course then Robinson would be ****ed.

I posted the exact same thing and told Gabby about it!!

Ya I get it, it's nitpicking...But they really gotta watch the words they use on 247. Especially in the headlines.

Not an exaggeration at all. I mentioned this a few weeks ago. Very rarely do I give a kid an automatic pro bowl nfl floor. In the last 20 years, only 4 kids in S. Florida

Patrick Johnson (was right)
Pat Surtain (was right)
Marvin Jones Jr. (Tbd)

Now this kid...
Well to make it easier on you then, the pro bowl isn't exactly impressive anymore.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ohio State fans freaking out and harrassing him in the comments most likely lol. Anytime he mentions anything pro Miami they all go into meltdown.
OSU will never win a natty with the way the SEC stacks. They not going to be the ones who stop the talent monopoly so they can sit and cry all day

Last edited:
Advertisement
Morning Tweet deleted calling beard “different” from the other WR coaches he (smith) talks to

The tweet Smith put up he deleted already?

Tell you what if that was OSU telling him to take it down

I wouldn't like someone telling me what I can and cannot post. What are they gonna do? Drop him from the class and **** off all of Sfla recruits.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back