2024 WR Jeremiah Smith (Commits to OSU 12/14/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
we aint getting him unless we get a mega recruiter at the wr spot along with Mario, thats the only way. even if our O looks amazing u cant be lazy on the trail or u wont get them

Disagree...I think a real offense and heavy NIL will mean a lot more than any "mega recruiter".

CMC is as mega recruiter as it gets and will have us in the game.

Advertisement
Mario’s gonna hire buddy’s cousin’s OC, get his sign off on the WR coach, get him a fat NIL offer making more than Jimmy Butler…so he can sign with OSU

we aint getting him unless we get a mega recruiter at the wr spot along with Mario, thats the only way. even if our O looks amazing u cant be lazy on the trail or u wont get them
I feel you.
But according to some, the dudes leading his recruitment are Mario and DVD.
But these kids with social media love the overreactions to their tweets.
Maybe it’s just him having fun seeing how fans react.
However, if Beard does end up being the dude. Then it’s positive news that he actually tweeted that.

Bo Jackson:

As I break to daylight, I keep accelerating without effort just there for the ride it seems , no one is near me but the ever increasing wind in my face.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Advertisement
He is a special athlete but what I saw from him passing wise was no bueno. He has time to improve and realistically with his athleticism he doesnt need to be Bryce Young to be affective, but I dont think its likely as of right now.
Yeah he's not a QB unfortunately. Man can that kid run though.

Disagree...I think a real offense and heavy NIL will mean a lot more than any "mega recruiter".

CMC is as mega recruiter as it gets and will have us in the game.
Need to show that our offense has evolved from leather helmets. I can't even blame these dudes anymore for not coming. Miami needs to prove it.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back