2024 WR Jeremiah Smith (Commits to OSU 12/14/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sun must have set
@Odysseus Stop

Hands Up Stop GIF by ION

You’re the biggest repeat offender. I’m booking you… Again.

guess who's back handcuffs GIF by NowThis

Advertisement
I saw the tweets on twitter. Boy if we get JJ, stilp not confident, Jo Jo and Chance in this offense with Jacurri running ability and the OL, next year a movie.

Advertisement
I saw the tweets on twitter. Boy if we get JJ, stilp not confident, Jo Jo and Chance in this offense with Jacurri running ability and the OL, next year a movie.
That would be the biggest pull in WRs in one class in my lifetime landing all of them

Advertisement
Interesting you went with Jacurri at QB. I’m not saying you are wrong and frankly I love what he can do but there are many on CIS who feels he is as likely to transfer as start.

Advertisement
Interesting you went with Jacurri at QB. I’m not saying you are wrong and frankly I love what he can do but there are many on CIS who feels he is as likely to transfer as start.
He is a special athlete but what I saw from him passing wise was no bueno. He has time to improve and realistically with his athleticism he doesnt need to be Bryce Young to be affective, but I dont think its likely as of right now.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back