2024 WR Jeremiah Smith (Commits to OSU 12/14/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I can agree to an extent but the game has definitely changed to where WRs are more important than ever. Probably in the top 3. This problem spans multiple head coaches. Can’t remember for sure, but think the last time we got the top WR from SoFL was Coley in 2013? Good news is Mario can recruit nationally. And I agree we need guys who care and to build our trenches but the fact remains we get smacked for top WR year in and year out
They are almost as important as the guy getting them the ball staying vertical in my opinion…unless they are doing their own blocking and taking their own snaps.

Advertisement
Ceedee was a different animal at OU.. I would love to see that in a cane uniform if you spot on. I say the nfl still isn’t using him to his full potential yet
From a cowboys fan view, CeeDee has taken the next step this year. I agree with you, he’s not at his full potential but he’s a top 10 WR in the league already imo. That might sound biased but he’s been that good this year.

Yea thats my guy..actually quiet kid. No games, i mean Innis aint either..These are kids from 2 parent homes who are actively involved..great kids.

Next year focus on these local guys at wr.

I like Edwin Joseph. he's a beast.

Yea thats my guy..actually quiet kid. No games, i mean Innis aint either..These are kids from 2 parent homes who are actively involved..great kids.

Next year focus on these local guys at wr.

Chance made Antoine Jackson look bad.

Advertisement
***** these losers, the city and fans should push back against this bull****. You don’t see this anywhere else in the country. Openly pushing kids away from the hometown school. Disgusting
That guy Bailey works for OSU but is from Broward county.

Advertisement

I think now they’re poking the wrong bear. Seems a bit odd that they would go that hard considering who they’re getting. They’re trying to fence sofla off. They know 24 has other monsters they want to get from down here.

This is what happens when you get greedy.
Someone tag the loafers.

Advertisement
I really wish we would hire someone from their offense to run ours.

I’ve always been a fan of their balance.
Tbh their offense is based on a heavy talent imbalance in their conference. It was not as of an impressive offense this year even with elite WRs and a Heisman candidate QB. Michigan dismantled them with much less talent and they sputtered in that otherwise weak conference at different points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back