2024 WR Jeremiah Smith (Commits to OSU 12/14/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s not playing here regardless guys lol
Come On Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

lol

Advertisement
He’s not playing here regardless guys lol
You seem to be plugged in so I trust you know the details.
Is there a vague-but-not-vague, cryptic-but-not-cryptic, way you can clue us in on why we should give up hope here?
Cuz this is frustrating to no end, and I'm generally a person that doesn't take this stuff seriously at all.

Advertisement
Wow, WTF is that.
Is there a story behind this pic?
This is so embarrassing on so many levels.
He gets to dress up as a Buck and gets to visit with Ryan Day and recruits up at OSU.

Advertisement
Is there a vague-but-not-vague, cryptic-but-not-cryptic, way you can clue us in on why we should give up hope here?
Cuz this is frustrating to no end, and I'm generally a person that doesn't take this stuff seriously at all.
I’m not saying give up hope. I’m saying we just completely shot ourselves in the foot. We had a historically bad offense by UM standards during a year where I’m sure he watched every game because he was interested. Kid is all business and usually those types stick with OSU or the nfl pipelines

I’m not saying give up hope. I’m saying we just completely shot ourselves in the foot. We had a historically bad offense by UM standards during a year where I’m sure he watched every game because he was interested. Kid is all business and usually those types stick with OSU or the nfl pipelines
He's from my alma mater, which other than Central has been arguably UM's biggest pipeline lately, and the coach is a good dude who likes Miami so hopefully the tide can turn. But those SFE guys (especially the fat one that works at St. Thomas) seem to have their hooks in these kids. Hate to see it.

No but they also probably wouldn’t get the ball. The offense is designed to attacked the seams and flats. Slot WR’s and te’s
Yea they would lol we threw the ball a ton we just didn’t have anyone that could get open besides Restrepo who before the injury was ballin or Mallory. Who else could get separation? Maybe Brashad? You can’t tell me those two wouldn’t ball out. The greatest team in college history was balanced. People act like we ran option. That’s why it’s critical to land a dude on the outside that can play. The slots taken care of. You need a big physical dude or a boss like Inniss. We just have to land them. Hiring a legit WR coach might kinda help?

Advertisement
Yea they would lol we threw the ball a ton we just didn’t have anyone that could get open besides Restrepo who before the injury was ballin or Mallory. Who else could get separation? Maybe Brashad? You can’t tell me those two wouldn’t ball out. The greatest team in college history was balanced. People act like we ran option. That’s why it’s critical to land a dude on the outside that can play. The slots taken care of. You need a big physical dude or a boss like Inniss. We just have to land them. Hiring a legit WR coach might kinda help?
I legit just said they wouldn’t suck what are you talking about dawg lol but I also pointed out their impact would be limited as well

You must not take it seriously if you don't know why we should give up hope. It's no big secret that we're down real bad right now while OSU is in playoff contention every year.

It's business at the end of the day and an elite player, Smith, is more than likely going to attend a program that has a recent track record of success and producing players, OSU. They also have a system in place that works (5th in total offense since 2018) and the #1 QB in 2024. It's an easy sell.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back