2024 WR Jeremiah Smith (Commits to OSU 12/14/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Mario isn’t going to change the SFE to OSU/Alabama pipeline anytime in the next 3-5 years. Even with NIL and improved offense. It will take at least that long for us to produce legit offense (and continued NIL support) for us to even crack the dent that SFE has established.

How you Floridians allowed OSU/Bama boosters to come setup shop and groom these kids and blame coaching staffs is wild. Even if Ohio or Alabama were the fertile recruiting grounds that SoFla is, you absolutely would NEVER see a team like SFE setup that steered kids to out of state schools.

I know a couple of the posters do some work with kids, but they need support and honestly there needs to be several other teams that makes SFE obsolete. NIL helps. But SFE is the cancer that needs to be eradicated. Hartline develops kids, but tbh he’s being given these kids on a silver platter after SFE has spent years grooming the kids. Its an easy sell at that point.

Is Ruiz funding a 7v7 team? If so, need everyone to make that the premier 7v7 team.

Mario isn’t going to change the SFE to OSU/Alabama pipeline anytime in the next 3-5 years. Even with NIL and improved offense. It will take at least that long for us to produce legit offense (and continued NIL support) for us to even crack the dent that SFE has established.

How you Floridians allowed OSU/Bama boosters to come setup shop and groom these kids and blame coaching staffs is wild. Even if Ohio or Alabama were the fertile recruiting grounds that SoFla is, you absolutely would NEVER see a team like SFE setup that steered kids to out of state schools.

I know a couple of the posters do some work with kids, but they need support and honestly there needs to be several other teams that makes SFE obsolete. NIL helps. But SFE is the cancer that needs to be eradicated. Hartline develops kids, but tbh he’s being given these kids on a silver platter after SFE has spent years grooming the kids. Its an easy sell at that point.

Is Ruiz funding a 7v7 team? If so, need everyone to make that the premier 7v7 team.
And for what its worth, I’m becoming more indifferent towards SoFla WRs, not because they aren’t the goods, but because the transfer portal will likely produce some immediate impact players at those positions. Recruit the heck out of the trenches on both sides of the ball, get your QB and then get what you can at the skill positions, but hammer the portal for those positions too. We might have to adopt FSU Portal mentality for WRs and DBs to supplement for the time being until the pipeline can be reestablished.

Advertisement
I remember Brian Hartline as the resident drunk that pulled cross eyed bar trolls from the Round Up in Davie and never wanted to leave South Florida. I have a tough time wrapping my head around him having any appeal to anybody whatsoever, and convincing kids to want to set roots up in ****** Ohio
Seen NFL draft lately?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't blame any WR for wanting to be apart of their system.

Eventually, someone in Coral gables has to get fed up and decide to offer local WRs a chance to be just as successful, at home. For as much as everyone wants to b*tch and moan, NIL evened the playing field. No more b*tching about bags schools. Other colleges are flying down and leaving with some of SFla 's best, and we STILL just sit back and watch.

Kudos to hartline, again.

3-5 years? GTFO. As soon as Mario changes his offensive philosophy, OSU won’t ever come down here again and cherry pick a recruit.

Advertisement
Once we fire Gatasss we'll be ok. If you guys still questioning MC right now.....i dont know what else to tell u lol. Except..........
Nerd Shaka GIF by MOODMAN

As good as Mario is as a recruiter, and he’s great, this is the white whale. This is the beast he must slay. Brian Hartline b rabbit looking *** just comes down here and take the most elite WR and tucks him away whenever he wants. **** is tiring AF and we have to end the cycle.
We need to win first. Until that happens, our percentage of hitting on these will be low. It’s as simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back