2024 WR Jeremiah Smith (Commits to OSU 12/14/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s still early for this. But this won’t change if Mario’s offensive philosophy doesn’t change. Firing Gattis is the absolute bare minimum first step in that.

Yet another bonafide ELITE WR leaving. Absolutely cannot happen.
Need at least 1 - 1000yd receiver next year...

Last year OSU was 70 yards and 1 TD away from having 3-1000yard/10TD receivers...

Advertisement
Need offense to ball out this year to give reason for kids like Him/Innis to stay home

Advertisement
Advertisement
We also need to start bringing in elite arms to throw to them. Look at what the QB rooms will look like at USC, Bama, and OSU next year and compare it to ours.
Uhhh we have Emory Williams. He was hand picked by Frank The Tank Ponce. You may want to review the elite 11 finalists from 2022 pal.

We also need to start bringing in elite arms to throw to them. Look at what the QB rooms will look like at USC, Bama, and OSU next year and compare it to ours.

this-joker.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I remember Brian Hartline as the resident drunk that pulled cross eyed bar trolls from the Round Up in Davie and never wanted to leave South Florida. I have a tough time wrapping my head around him having any appeal to anybody whatsoever, and convincing kids to want to set roots up in ****** Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back