2024 WR Jeremiah Smith (Commits to OSU 12/14/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods can call kids a piece of **** but if u call the mods dumbass clowns they’ll ban u lol
I don’t agree with calling kids names though that’s just me and I’ll say that not all kids are the same pending how they behave. Not all get the hometown protection. They don’t all get a pass. I’m not the boss of the Maudes. Take that up with an administrator. If you insult us I will take you out.

Advertisement
Nobody said u anyone ****

You just a clown thats all, u wouldn’t say this to any of these kids or their family but u say it on here lol
Now you can sit a week 48 hours per agreement with Cway. Come back and start differently please or stay on 247.

Anyone else wanna go on a CIS vacation, try me.

Anyone else want to launch insults, try me.

Anyone else want to troll or cause issues, try me.

Last edited:
Now you can sit a week. Come back and start differently please or stay on 247.

Anyone else wanna go on a CIS vacation, try me.

Anyone else want to launch insults, try me.

Anyone else want to troll or cause issues, try me.
Machine Gun GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tell me what connection they have, ive been saying it for years. Nobody goes to that school, its **** near an hour away most recruits couldn’t tell u where it is, they barely promote it in the city, they haven’t been good in forever, they have ruined careers, they have ***ed up relationships with high schools, they have neglected the football program for decades until now. Tell me why someone would trust them after a decade plus of bull****? Only reason we have a shot at kids here is because both are technically in Miami but again..Its two different Miami’s

Advertisement
Y’all banned bro for keeping it real? @RVACane or just the insults lol
Everyone who gets banned claims it's because of what they said. The fact of the matter is that 99% of the time it's because an additional warning point triggers a ban. That means it's the third time they've done something that warrants a warning.

Advertisement
The defenders of the locals who deride UM will only see the story as told to fit their narrative. **** em all. UM just has to do what they think is right and best regardless.

We need to continue to recruit who’s open and attainable locally and press the National recruiting like some have been saying. It’s clear that we can’t recruit great to elite across the board at CB and WR locally. There’s talent at those spots in numerous places and not all are SEC strongholds.

@Zbrod95

Everyone who gets banned claims it's because of what they said. The fact of the matter is that 99% of the time it's because an additional warning point triggers a ban. That means it's the third time they've done something that warrants a warning.
That’s true but I banned him flat out - now reduced to 2 days. Insult a Maude and go. I’m not having uncontrollable anarchy and chaos in charge here. This place needs some order, some decorum and some structure - otherwise it becomes unmanageable and unreadable very quickly. I personally stopped verbally insulting people as much as I can help it a while ago - to be part of the solution not the problem of insults which was killing readership until it was gotten under control. If we let it go then it spirals out of control.

I know Cway real thin on warnings 🤣.

That’s true but I banned him flat out - now reduced to 2 days. Insult a Maude and go. I’m not having uncontrollable anarchy and chaos in charge here. This place needs some order, some decorum and some structure - otherwise it becomes unmanageable and unreadable very quickly. I personally stopped insulting people as much as I can help it a while ago - to be part of the solution not the problem of insults which was killing readership until it was gotten under control. If we let it go then it spirals out of control.
6829F174-9821-4B46-AE3A-F6B112C8C1CA.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back