2024 WR Jeremiah Smith (Commits to OSU 12/14/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Local kids aren't going to UF, FSU, nor Miami so your theory doesn't hold water.

The real answer is b/c a lot of them are mercenaries with POS handlers who have their hands out and have dreadful role models (looking at you fat **** Moe).

The private HS teams that create all star teams and the 7v7 circuit don't help either.
Spot on.

and It’s not just Texas with HS kids who have loyalty/respect for in state program(s), it’s pretty close to every other state with Power 5 school in state. Only, only, only Florida kids don’t have that loyalty and a big piece of that is the people that surround the kids that have ulterior motives. We could win a natty and SFE would still steer kids to Alabama and OSU.

looking back over recent history, seems like more of our out of state recruits have stronger loyalty/respect/passion for The U coming into college and helping with recruiting. Even this upcoming class is being led by out of state kids.

You got to admit Texas guys have way more loyalty to their state and would never clown Texas or Texas a&m like they do the U
Sofla kids and football culture problems start at a young age where money is being thrown at kids for joining certain teams in youth league. So yeah, a lot of these kids grow up going to the highest bidder whether it’s youth league, 7x7, HS, etc. this has gotten much worse the past 20-25 years

Advertisement
Shemar is ***** made
1663555765170.jpeg

Tell me what connection they have, ive been saying it for years. Nobody goes to that school, its **** near an hour away most recruits couldn’t tell u where it is, they barely promote it in the city, they haven’t been good in forever, they have ruined careers, they have ***ed up relationships with high schools, they have neglected the football program for decades until now. Tell me why someone would trust them after a decade plus of bull****? Only reason we have a shot at kids here is because both are technically in Miami but again..Its two different Miami’s
What The Wtf GIF

• Face Palm
Reactions: E1k
Advertisement
Advertisement

.................................................................................................
..............................................................................................................................................

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................

pause-damedash.gif

Advertisement
Someone should wake up Shemar to let him know a leach crawled up in his bed and is laying next to him.

I wonder if buddy was laying in bed with him last year when he was a minor? Ped State vibes here from this dude.

Tell me what connection they have, ive been saying it for years. Nobody goes to that school, its **** near an hour away most recruits couldn’t tell u where it is, they barely promote it in the city, they haven’t been good in forever, they have ruined careers, they have ***ed up relationships with high schools, they have neglected the football program for decades until now. Tell me why someone would trust them after a decade plus of bull****? Only reason we have a shot at kids here is because both are technically in Miami but again..Its two different Miami’s
If you detest the U that much why do you even come to this site?

Moe, is that you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back