2024 WR Jeremiah Smith (Commits to OSU 12/14/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't see Louisiana kids dogging LSU after the horrible season they had last year or even when they got whipped by FSU
LSU campus or stadium is in baton rouge, the community they recruit goes to the school, u go around there u see lsu **** everywhere. Miami is a small private school, its rare anyone they recruit has had a friend or family member that went to the school. They have to build a connection to the community, they have failed at that for decades.

Advertisement
LSU campus or stadium is in baton rouge, the community they recruit goes to the school, u go around there u see lsu **** everywhere. Miami is a small private school, its rare anyone they recruit has had a friend or family member that went to the school. They have to build a connection to the community, they have failed at that for decades.
*** them relationships these kids can have a relationship with our bags of money that we get, that will repair that connection instantly lol

Advertisement
Still wild that the U have to work the hardest in the nation to get guys in our backyards
Its not really hard work bro lol it’s regular for every big time college. We just so far behind because of the last decades so we playing catch up. Winning and losing can help but if u have a real connection to the community the school will recruit itself and then boom when u start winning

Local kids aren't going to UF, FSU, nor Miami so your theory doesn't hold water.

The real answer is b/c a lot of them are mercenaries with POS handlers who have their hands out and have dreadful role models (looking at you fat **** Moe).

The private HS teams that create all star teams and the 7v7 circuit don't help either.

Advertisement
Local kids aren't going to UF, FSU, nor Miami so your theory doesn't hold water.

The real answer is b/c a lot of them are mercenaries with POS handlers who have their hands out and have dreadful role models (looking at you fat **** Moe).

The private HS teams that create all star teams and the 7v7 circuit don't help either.
That's what I'm thinking south florida has the most handlers like moe

You got to admit Texas guys have way more loyalty to their state and would never clown Texas or Texas a&m like they do the U
I can agree with that but Texas kids are usually of a different mindset already. Hs football is a business here. They guys who go on to play college have no problem adjusting bc it’s the same type of schedule

Advertisement
“Bashing the hometown school”

The school has zero connection to the community they recruit besides both are technically in Miami..Two different Miami’s, they dont owe the school respect so stop crying

What the f*ck…

And you and your friends will be the first ones crying racism or some other **** when Miami starts to win without the soft *** SFL kids.

Listen…

Even if we won. This kid would find a way to not go to Miami. It’s the same **** every year. Unless we really start bagging up and offering jobs… these top local kids ain’t coming.

Everyone keeps bring up the draft and how many kids are on opening nfl rosters from Miami, Plantation, and Ft Lauderdale, but how many actually went to the University of Miami.

I think it was 2.

Phillip Dorsett and Greg Rousseau

We’ll always get a couple like Wesley and Kelly, but that’s a bout it

I can agree with that but Texas kids are usually of a different mindset already. Hs football is a business here. They guys who go on to play college have no problem adjusting bc it’s the same type of schedule
Yea most definitely business like I can tell the amount of money they spend on coaches, weight rooms, and stadiums

Advertisement
1663546136638.jpeg

Cause they suck too and have ***ed their football programs just like us. Are u making my point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back