2024 WR Jeremiah Smith (Commits to OSU 12/14/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
would be nice to be able to recruit better Sofia for the ballers, just not sure we will ever change this too much, even if we start winning because of other factors such as the elite 7v7 teams that are fronted/coached by LAM fanboys of other schools and underpaid local hs coaches.

until SFE is made irrelevant by 7v7 teams that have ties to Miami, I think our best opportunity for ballers will be embracing going national more often than not for WRs

winning won’t change that culture as long as SFE continues the influence and impact it currently holds.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Shemar Stewart is the *****iest of bytchass Bytches. He fits right in with them corny MFs out there in woods.
Hope this idiot gets seriously ***ed up.
1663537055864.gif

Advertisement
would be nice to be able to recruit better Sofia for the ballers, just not sure we will ever change this too much, even if we start winning because of other factors such as the elite 7v7 teams that are fronted/coached by LAM fanboys of other schools and underpaid local hs coaches.

until SFE is made irrelevant by 7v7 teams that have ties to Miami, I think our best opportunity for ballers will be embracing going national more often than not for WRs

winning won’t change that culture as long as SFE continues the influence and impact it currently holds.

Naw we have to win. People want to be associated with winners. Most kids want to go to whoever give them the best chance to win. The 7v7 coaches love to get attention from coaches that are winning. The more we win, the more kids will want to come here (lock kids).

“Bashing the hometown school”

The school has zero connection to the community they recruit besides both are technically in Miami..Two different Miami’s, they dont owe the school respect so stop crying
I don't owe Shemar Stewart jack ****.

CIS doesn't owe Shemar Stewart jack ****.

The University of Miami doesn't owe Shemar Stewart jack ****.

Mario Cistobal doesn't owe Shemar Stewart jack ****.

So you can stop crying too.

Personal attacks
I don't owe Shemar Stewart jack ****.

CIS doesn't owe Shemar Stewart jack ****.

The University of Miami doesn't owe Shemar Stewart jack ****.

Mario Cistobal doesn't owe Shemar Stewart jack ****.

So you can stop crying too.
Nobody said u anyone ****

You just a clown thats all, u wouldn’t say this to any of these kids or their family but u say it on here lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Now I've heard it all. The University of Miami and its football team have zero connection to Miami? Got it.
Tell me what connection they have, ive been saying it for years. Nobody goes to that school, its **** near an hour away most recruits couldn’t tell u where it is, they barely promote it in the city, they haven’t been good in forever, they have ruined careers, they have ***ed up relationships with high schools, they have neglected the football program for decades until now. Tell me why someone would trust them after a decade plus of bull****? Only reason we have a shot at kids here is because both are technically in Miami but again..Its two different Miami’s

Advertisement

The school has zero connection to the community they recruit besides both are technically in Miami..Two different Miami’s, they dont owe the school respect so stop crying
You don't see Louisiana kids dogging LSU after the horrible season they had last year or even when they got whipped by FSU

IOW 'the hometown school'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back