2024 WR Jeremiah Smith (Commits to OSU 12/14/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
So because we’ve been trash you laugh or troll your hometown gtfoh with that crap
Im not saying its right my boy just tryna say these kids different and perspective is wayyy different.. We still have fans tryna tell recruits come to the U and it'll be like when gore, mcgahee, portis was in backfield.. and they like nah bruh I wasnt even born, idk what you talking about

Im not saying its right my boy just tryna say these kids different and perspective is wayyy different.. We still have fans tryna tell recruits come to the U and it'll be like when gore, mcgahee, portis was in backfield.. and they like nah bruh I wasnt even born, idk what you talking about
I’m not talking about the kid coming or not I’m talking about trolling or laughing at the hometown team this is weird *** behavior..we don’t mistreat these kids or not recruit them..if you think the school is trash then shut up and go commit elsewhere

I’m not talking about the kid coming or not I’m talking about trolling or laughing at the hometown team this is weird *** behavior..we don’t mistreat these kids or not recruit them..if you think the school is trash then shut up and go commit elsewhere
Thats gonna happen, miami is small private school who alumni graduate and leave back to where they came from. Their parents and surrounding fam have high chance to be alum of rivals or such, fsu/uf/ucf/fiu/famu/etc. The only interaction with university is literally the football team and they sucked their whole life.. People say its gonna change and then on primetime they cant even score a TD. WE are fans and love the team, your perspective is different.

People talking about texas and you go to austin and the whole city is based on the school, you go to columbus oh and its OSU everywhere.. These kids can type something on social media, they share all they thoughts there, not a big deal but whatever..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back