2024 WR Jeremiah Smith (Commits to OSU 12/14/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro you’re trippin lol I’ve been all over Europe and Asia too and Ohio is a perfectly fine state 😂 you got some irrational emotional scaring or something
The endless amounts of nothing and Amish communities will do it.

Advertisement
Michigan is 100x better than Ohio. Ohio is by far the worse place I've ever laid eyes on and I spent 8 years traveling South America, Europe, Asia.
Yea, that’s just nonsensical. Based on what exactly? The states are pretty similar to each other, and Michigan has even less big cities. Detroit has history but I went to school up there and still wouldn’t want to live there.

After watching Alabama on offense the last few years this is a **** of a take
You mean the same Bama that lost the national title game BECAUSE they were missing their star receivers to a team that didn't need any star receivers?

Not sure what's so hard to understand about my take.

Mario wants 5* receivers but doesn't want an offense that DEPENDS on 5*receivers.

Yea, that’s just nonsensical. Based on what exactly? The states are pretty similar to each other, and Michigan has even less big cities. Detroit has history but I went to school up there and still wouldn’t want to live there.
I would never live in Michigan willingly. But half of Ohio is wasteland.

Advertisement
I said he would go after them regardless. And occasionally he'll get a guy that'll be the right fit. I was just saying I don't think he'll have a system that NEEDS the elite 5* talent at WR to win. And a lot of the WRs will know that so they won't come. Occasionally one will see the vision and believe in it and they'll still come (hopefully ****ey for example) but it's not because Mario is promising a wide open offense that's going to them 1200 yards and 10 TDs.

Look at UGA last year. They didn't have a single wide receiver over 500 yards. But their TEs and RBs were studs. Same with Michigan last year. Only 1 WR over 500 yards. 2 playoff teams. No need for 5* elite WRs who demand so many targets and attention.
If we can get a team with 7 or 8 first rounders on defense I agree WR won't be as important. Without that your point isn't valid.

We’ve got to break the cycle of 5* WRs leaving Miami 0/3 this year already
Dave Chappelle Help GIF

Advertisement
From an Ivins interview:

-
Jeremiah Smith has been playing his junior season with two decals on the back of his helmet: one for Ohio State and one for Miami.

While some have wondered what exactly the two stickers mean, Smith finally cleared the air on Tuesday as the nation’s No. 1-ranked wide receiver in the class of 2024 confirmed that the logos signify that the Buckeyes and Hurricanes are his co-leaders.

“It’s Ohio State and Miami right now,” Smith said during an on-site interview. “I love them two right now.”

Smith, who is cousins with Seattle Seahawks quarterback Geno Smith, was in Columbus this past weekend for the Buckeyes’ 21-10 win over Notre Dame. It actually marked the second time that he had seen Ohio State play inside the Horseshoe.

“It was a great atmosphere,” Smith said. “I had a great time with Coach [Brian] Hartline and Coach [Ryan] Day. I got to see Joe Burrow come back and you can just tell that it’s a brotherhood over there. He graduated from there, but went to LSU and won a championship. Just for him to come back, shows the brotherhood at Ohio State.” He also mentioned he got to meet LeBron James, who was taking an OV with his son, Bronny Jr.

“With Miami, Coach [Mario] Cristobal is a great guy,” Smith said. “I love the new staff they got. Coach [Josh] Gattis is a great offensive coordinator and receivers coach, too. I feel like I fit the offensive scheme and I just love Coral Gables. Every time I go down there, I just feel love.”

Smith isn’t sure if he will return to Ohio State for another game this season, but did note that he plans to be at Hard Rock Stadium on Nov. 5th for the Hurricanes’ showdown with rival Florida State.

He's also planning to be at Florida on Oct. 15th for the Gators’ clash with LSU and is also working on finalizing dates to see both Alabama and Tennessee at some point this fall.

From an Ivins interview:

-
Jeremiah Smith has been playing his junior season with two decals on the back of his helmet: one for Ohio State and one for Miami.

While some have wondered what exactly the two stickers mean, Smith finally cleared the air on Tuesday as the nation’s No. 1-ranked wide receiver in the class of 2024 confirmed that the logos signify that the Buckeyes and Hurricanes are his co-leaders.

“It’s Ohio State and Miami right now,” Smith said during an on-site interview. “I love them two right now.”

Smith, who is cousins with Seattle Seahawks quarterback Geno Smith, was in Columbus this past weekend for the Buckeyes’ 21-10 win over Notre Dame. It actually marked the second time that he had seen Ohio State play inside the Horseshoe.

“It was a great atmosphere,” Smith said. “I had a great time with Coach [Brian] Hartline and Coach [Ryan] Day. I got to see Joe Burrow come back and you can just tell that it’s a brotherhood over there. He graduated from there, but went to LSU and won a championship. Just for him to come back, shows the brotherhood at Ohio State.” He also mentioned he got to meet LeBron James, who was taking an OV with his son, Bronny Jr.

“With Miami, Coach [Mario] Cristobal is a great guy,” Smith said. “I love the new staff they got. Coach [Josh] Gattis is a great offensive coordinator and receivers coach, too. I feel like I fit the offensive scheme and I just love Coral Gables. Every time I go down there, I just feel love.”

Smith isn’t sure if he will return to Ohio State for another game this season, but did note that he plans to be at Hard Rock Stadium on Nov. 5th for the Hurricanes’ showdown with rival Florida State.

He's also planning to be at Florida on Oct. 15th for the Gators’ clash with LSU and is also working on finalizing dates to see both Alabama and Tennessee at some point this fall.
Oh baby, don't do it to me!! I can't take another So Flo 5 Star WR diva flirtation and then they bounce.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back