2024 WR Jeremiah Smith (Commits to OSU 12/14/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The entire state is a Sh*thole....
lying-coming.gif

Advertisement
where in chicagoland? i'm in schaumburg and love it
I grew up on the South Side (Beverly), I work in that area but I moved out to Orland Park 3 years ago. I enjoy it out there but the city sucks. Used to love going downtown all the time but I can't do it anymore.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's a nice area. My grandma used to live on the border of Schaumburg and Elk Grove Village.
Yea I've only visited but my lil brother and sister go to local high school. My mom lived in Lancaster the last 2 years and took the first job she could to get tf out of Ohio.

Last edited:
Yea I've only visited but my lil brother and duster go to local high school. My mom lived in Lancaster the last 2 years and took the first job she could to get tf out of Ohio.
Lancaster is awful. I never really understood the shots that Ohio takes, mostly by people who have never been there lol. CWay you’re from Michigan, right? Michigan is far worse of a state as someone who’s lived in both lol.

Lancaster is awful. I never really understood the shots that Ohio takes, mostly by people who have never been there lol. CWay you’re from Michigan, right? Michigan is far worse of a state as someone who’s lived in both lol.
Michigan is 100x better than Ohio. Ohio is by far the worse place I've ever laid eyes on and I spent 8 years traveling South America, Europe, Asia.

Advertisement
We getting ALL these Chaminade studs over the next few cycles or nah?

a lot of people think there is only place to live and thats florida lol. florida is awful too, but everyone likes diff things and lifestyles. some people despise larger cities like miami, orlando, tampa but love the slower paced lifestyles of SW FL. its all about your own interests. some people love the beach and love mountains so NC GA will be an ideal spot for them. also, for people esp kids who have never left the state or even miami their entire lives, maybe they want to get out and see other places.

Ohio State just had 2 WR's go in the first round back-to-back (3 in a row if you count Jameson Williams). Smith-Njigba and Harrison Jr. are more than likely going pretty high this year. Hartline is an ELITE WR coach and recruiter. Homer shades off, if I'm a top national WR that wants to play in the NFL, Ohio State would be at the top of my list at this point in time.
You right Bro. We just have to build our WR resume. I know for a fact baga used their team and WR $$ draft success to sign Agiye Hall. People are motivated by chance to become rich

Michigan is 100x better than Ohio. Ohio is by far the worse place I've ever laid eyes on and I spent 8 years traveling South America, Europe, Asia.
Bro you’re trippin lol I’ve been all over Europe and Asia too and Ohio is a perfectly fine state 😂 you got some irrational emotional scaring or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back