2024 WR Jeremiah Smith (Commits to OSU 12/14/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Ohio State just had 2 WR's go in the first round back-to-back (3 in a row if you count Jameson Williams). Smith-Njigba and Harrison Jr. are more than likely going pretty high this year. Hartline is an ELITE WR coach and recruiter. Homer shades off, if I'm a top national WR that wants to play in the NFL, Ohio State would be at the top of my list at this point in time.

Advertisement
People been trying to convince and prove to other people that Ohio sucks for a long time now. If it’s so obvious why does it need to be reiterated so much. Seems to be a priority. To each it’s own.
Ohio sucks that not debatable. Going to Ohio State especially to play WR is a good career move. Also not debatable. Half our fanbase thinks high schoolers care more about the beach and ******* than anything else.

He’s from Ohio, though. He basically grew up in Columbus.
His folks are from the chi. They show how ended up in Ohio but He’s been in Texas since he was 11. That’s more than enough time for a bay other school to rub off

Advertisement
Ohio sucks that not debatable. Going to Ohio State especially to play WR is a good career move. Also not debatable. Half our fanbase thinks high schoolers care more about the beach and ******* than anything else.
It’s debatable if I disagree. If you have never lived here then you can’t really speak on it with any real first hand knowledge or experience. It’s definitely debatable with those who have lived here, just not with people who haven’t.

It’s debatable if I disagree. If you have never lived here then you can’t really speak on it with any real first hand knowledge or experience. It’s definitely debatable with those who have lived here, just not with people who haven’t.
I guess I forgot the caveat of unless you are a meth head.

Advertisement
Im afraid if we dont start displaying a Offense that likes throwing the ball to the WRs, we can forget about the studs in our backward..

Places like OSU been putting dudes in the league, we have to start selling it to them on the field.

Respectfully disagree. This offense is about the same concept as Bama runs. Beat the DL up running the ball, open the PA game cause they're tired. You only need 1 primary receiver to be elite, but it's easier when you have more than 1. X had caught 20% of all balls thrown Saturday for 100 yds. 5....5 catches.
Ga tech was the same way in the Megatron Era. Only needed to throw to one player after running the option all game.

Just win man that’s all we gotta do. If we win 9-10 games this year and take care of business like we should guys will come.

Chaminade has a whole bunch of kids we really need to keep:
5* WR JoJo Trader
5* WR Jeremiah Smith
4* S Zaquan Patterson
4* RB Davion Gause

We need to keep Joseph home in the 23 class and get a Chaminade pipeline going. I would say JoJo and TJ Capers from Columbus are the absolute must gets on their respective sides of the ball for the 24 class followed by Jeremiah Smith and Zaquan Patterson.
Zaquan Patterson is a prop joe kid...thats all i have to say bout that one. lol

Advertisement
Nobody wants to go to a WR friendly system that is putting out first round WRs every year, plays freshman, competes for the CFB playoff and has t best WR coach in CFB.
Naw man f all that we got beaches, hoes, and Mario da GAW............haven't you heard

Respectfully disagree. This offense is about the same concept as Bama runs. Beat the DL up running the ball, open the PA game cause they're tired. You only need 1 primary receiver to be elite, but it's easier when you have more than 1. X had caught 20% of all balls thrown Saturday for 100 yds. 5....5 catches.
Ga tech was the same way in the Megatron Era. Only needed to throw to one player after running the option all game.
Ehhh Bama is gonna have Bryce’s attempts at 30 regardless of opponent. Not quite the same. He had 28 in a blowout of Utah state.

Bama is legit a passing offense now (there oline need work but they stack talent everywhere and can still run down throat).. Even Sark was saying that in his presser. These guys been getting top QB and stacking WR for a reason. The game changed a couple years ago, these top teams are trying to hoard multiple WR talent to keep these top defenses honest. The OSU, LSU, Bama, Clem, Okla (when riley was there) all stacked WR talent and that gave them edge. No one is trying to duplicate GT gameplan (megatron was a unicorn)..

You need multiple elite talent weapons outside to threaten a defense in different ways (TE included) but we need to close on top WR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back