2024 WR Jeremiah Smith (Commits to OSU 12/14/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Do you think it’s that simple lol? I think if we’ve seen one thing that can be confirmed, it’s CIRCUMSTANCES. If you sleep on circumstances, you’re sure to be disappointed in the outcome.
No, of course not. But being reductive helps with comedic effect and reduce the pain of the inevitable…

Last edited:
Ivins said today that he is thinking about bumping up his CB score from 5 to an 8 for Smith and OSU. Says they are in great position as of now.

In the same segment though, said the same thing about us and Trader. He thinks we are the team that will be extremely hard to beat there. Don’t shoot messenger.

Of course I’d want both (**** sure need both) but I’d be thrilled to just land 1 of them.

Advertisement
Ivins said today that he is thinking about bumping up his CB score from 5 to an 8 for Smith and OSU. Says they are in great position as of now.

In the same segment though, said the same thing about us and Trader. He thinks we are the team that will be extremely hard to beat there. Don’t shoot messenger.

Of course I’d want both (**** sure need both) but I’d be thrilled to just land 1 of them.
Jeremiah is the better WR though. Trader is a ceiling - Long term guy.

Advertisement
Jeremiah is the better WR though. Trader is a ceiling - Long term guy.
The way footballville talked about him after seeing him in person, he was in awe how big he was.. dam, OSU just snatching our best after bama had their run down here.. smh

Advertisement
Im afraid if we dont start displaying a Offense that likes throwing the ball to the WRs, we can forget about the studs in our backward..

Places like OSU been putting dudes in the league, we have to start selling it to them on the field.

Last edited:
Advertisement
216CB2FE-8E9E-4849-8634-52E2C259BF7F.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back