2024 WR Jeremiah Smith (Commits to OSU 12/14/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Chaminade is a Miami staple, if we can’t even lock down elite WRs from there, then woof….

9-3 or 10-2 season should do it. I feel even more confident about 9+ wins after seeing UNC field a high-school defense against an FCS team missing 20+ players. We should be 6-1 heading into UVA.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is the guy you need to worry about - he's the sofla bagman.

030422-Headshots-0044-scaled-e1658250005964-1024x767.jpg
They’ve always had people from interns up to QC from SoFlo, he is one of the two I know.

Advertisement
They’ve always had people from interns up to QC from SoFlo, he is one of the two I know.
New Head Coach at Killian is a former OSU player and is still in love with that program. I’d say it could hurt us, but Killian’s talent appears to have bolted as soon as he was named the new HC.

New Head Coach at Killian is a former OSU player and is still in love with that program. I’d say it could hurt us, but Killian’s talent appears to have bolted as soon as he was named the new HC.
Approve South Park GIF

Advertisement
There are five 5* WRs in SFL between 2022 - 2023. If we can’t get some now, it’s probably a never lol
Do you think it’s that simple lol? I think if we’ve seen one thing that can be confirmed, it’s CIRCUMSTANCES. If you sleep on circumstances, you’re sure to be disappointed in the outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back