2024 WR Jeremiah Smith (Commits to OSU 12/14/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the guy you need to worry about - he's the sofla bagman.

030422-Headshots-0044-scaled-e1658250005964-1024x767.jpg
Soulless gingers

Advertisement
Advertisement

Look at this ***** *** *****

It’s because people let this type of **** fly down there. If someone in the coaching world was actively pushing kids away from Penn State who lived in Centre County (State College) they wouldn’t be allowed in restaurants, they wouldn’t be allowed at high school games, & honestly they’d probably get their *** beat weekly.

It’s because people let this type of **** fly down there. If someone in the coaching world was actively pushing kids away from Penn State who lived in Centre County (State College) they wouldn’t be allowed in restaurants, they wouldn’t be allowed at high school games, & honestly they’d probably get their *** beat weekly.
Also, it’s ******* weird.

Advertisement
Honestly before any of that would happened they’d be so shunned for the local football scene that they wouldn’t have the opportunity to push kids away. I guess it’s just a loyalty thing & it’s lacking heavily in SFL. Adults (handlers) & kids alike.
Can’t be true, I was chastised last week for saying SFL handlers/coaches/parents are the absolute worst.

The only kid that was really highly recruited that left Pennsylvania was Julian Fleming, and he hasn't done much at OSU. I didn't follow his recruitment, but I know PedoSt was right up there. I don't remember any bagmen up here.

Honestly before any of that would happened they’d be so shunned for the local football scene that they wouldn’t have the opportunity to push kids away. I guess it’s just a loyalty thing & it’s lacking heavily in SFL. Adults (handlers) & kids alike.
Imagine posting on social media calling a 70 year old dude “Daddy”, forgetting about some of the other dynamics at play there. If I had social media and did that, my friends would text me saying you were hacked, and smack me if I said no.

Advertisement

~160k people living in Centre County.
~2.7M people living in Miami-Dade.

Too many different people w/ different interests in an international city like MIA to ever get that sort of pressure on these open turncoats. It's unfortunate, but it's just a practical reality.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back