2024 WR Jeremiah Smith (Commits to OSU 12/14/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
For everyone who keeps saying the WR recruits don't trust Gattis/Mario play style........ Why weren't they coming before Gattis and Mario? And by "they" I mean those top ballers that went to other schools.

Let's stop playing dumb here fellas. We've been **** their whole lives and the best player we've had they've seen growing up was a **** RB (Duke). AR staying healthy would have done wonders for himself (obviously) and this program. These WRs now would have had someone at their position to look up to. And someone from the state. No Florida wr is coming here wanting to be the next KJ or Rambo....

He ain't leaning all the way towards OSU right now.
Word is, he ain't happy with them at the moment.

Miami puts a decent season together and they likely get both Chaminade WR's.
samuel l jackson shit negro thats all you had to say GIF

For everyone who keeps saying the WR recruits don't trust Gattis/Mario play style........ Why weren't they coming before Gattis and Mario? And by "they" I mean those top ballers that went to other schools.

Let's stop playing dumb here fellas. We've been **** their whole lives and the best player we've had they've seen growing up was a **** RB (Duke). AR staying healthy would have done wonders for himself (obviously) and this program. These WRs now would have had someone at their position to look up to. And someone from the state. No Florida wr is coming here wanting to be the next KJ or Rambo....
Fsu been bad for years and they’re trending for kids. no other school deals w the same excuses you guys give to Miami lol

Fuvk Florida wr. Look elsewhere,

Advertisement
Fsu been bad for years and they’re trending for kids. no other school deals w the same excuses you guys give to Miami lol
Lol.... Please.....please don't make me state facts that might make fsu look good in this argument.

And btw.... You said "trending" for kids. Like WHO??? Because last time I checked these rankings or whatever, I can't even find them. So what good is this "trending" you speak of?

Lol.... Please.....please don't make me state facts that might make fsu look good in this argument.

And btw.... You said "trending" for kids. Like WHO??? Because last time I checked these rankings or whatever, I can't even find them. So what good is this "trending" you speak of?
Also what has atm done to be good? They literally had one good year since sumlin left. You guys make These excuses for these sfl divas every time and then get butt hurt when they trash on the school. At this point you flip you’re done. Enjoy your decision. We aren’t any ones back up at home anytime something goes wrong for them

They are, it’s just not being reported right now. Watch the visitor list for their first game.

Advertisement
Also what has atm done to be good? They literally had one good year since sumlin left. You guys make These excuses for these sfl divas every time and then get butt hurt when they trash on the school. At this point you flip you’re done. Enjoy your decision. We aren’t any ones back up at home anytime something goes wrong for them
Please point out any excuse I made.....

Let's make this simple. I didn't mention any other schools other than Miami so let's keep it about Miami.

Have we been extremely horrible at the WR position for the last 10yrs.... Yes or no?

If your answer is yes, let's end this debate and move on.

• Agree
Reactions: E1k
Please point out any excuse I made.....

Let's make this simple. I didn't mention any other schools other than Miami so let's keep it about Miami.

Have we been extremely horrible at the WR position for the last 10yrs.... Yes or no?

If your answer is yes, let's end this debate and move on.
these coaches aren’t responsible for the last 10 years. The staff is top 3. fishwe hasn’t produced anything noteworthy at wr. kirby hasn’t either. this will never end w these kdis here bc they don’t value the offer and never will. It’s always gonna be here for them so they’ll keep abusing it until we take it away completely

these coaches aren’t responsible for the last 10 years. The staff is top 3. fishwe hasn’t produced anything noteworthy at wr. kirby hasn’t either. this will never end w these kdis here bc they don’t value the offer and never will. It’s always gonna be here for them so they’ll keep abusing it until we take it away completely
You're not wrong.

Advertisement
5* SFL WR…….zero confidence. No bigger front runners/bag chasers in America
It's crazy how stereotypes work ain't it... Every sorry *** American all throughout the country wants to complain when they get lumped in with a stereotype. But they so ****** quick to do the same **** thing to anyone else. This shtick is tiring as fvck & it's why everyone of this generation will always have a victims mentality... This ain't nothing unique to south Florida. If anything it's more unique to this generation and we can thank all y'all social media lovers for it. Kids everywhere & far more so their families & handlers, play this game. Y'all don't realize as a fanbase you make this statement only because "WEVE NEVER PLAYED THIS GAME". Literally everywhere in the country the universities and their fanbases realize this is essentially a job & these kids gotta eat. So while y'all ***** and moan about south Florida kids and how none of them are loyal understand what they are loyal to JUST LIKE EVERYWHERE ELSE is to their families and whoever puts them in the best spot. Just that simple.

It's crazy how stereotypes work ain't it... Every sorry *** American all throughout the country wants to complain when they get lumped in with a stereotype. But they so ****** quick to do the same **** thing to anyone else. This shtick is tiring as fvck & it's why everyone of this generation will always have a victims mentality... This ain't nothing unique to south Florida. If anything it's more unique to this generation and we can thank all y'all social media lovers for it. Kids everywhere & far more so their families & handlers, play this game. Y'all don't realize as a fanbase you make this statement only because "WEVE NEVER PLAYED THIS GAME". Literally everywhere in the country the universities and their fanbases realize this is essentially a job & these kids gotta eat. So while y'all ***** and moan about south Florida kids and how none of them are loyal understand what they are loyal to JUST LIKE EVERYWHERE ELSE is to their families and whoever puts them in the best spot. Just that simple.
They’re gonna be sad when they take the nil money now and end up ineligible bc they couldn’t pull up a statute. Maybe their handlers should focus there first

Maybe manny was the reason rumph was so bad
Same way as the dude at Florida is all of a sudden getting worked in the trail
So far I’ve heard a lot of recruits mention rumph under Mario
Recruiting is top down
The hc needs to be an elite recruiter first and foremost
Man I’m glad we didn’t get high freeze like I was hoping
Careful now. Truth never goes over well here...

Advertisement

There are probably zero recruits that make decisions this way. **** if they did Shemar Stewart would 100% be a Cane.

Well, Jimbo did go 9-1 in 2020-2021 w/ a NY6 bowl victory, & they have had 8 1st round draft picks since 2013, w/ Myles Garrett being recognized as one of the best NFL players regardless of position, & Christian Kirk just got broke off who a 2nd round pick in 2018. Plus, they have something called old NIL $.

Just b/c I’ve been around too many youngins & hearing their recruiting stories, I know what programs/coaches sell even if they, themselves, weren’t apart of past player’s success. ****, Golden rode the chit out of history while he was here. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back