WR Coach Candidates

Advertisement
I'd still be annoyed but it would make a lot more sense as he could would obviously know the offense.

I'm hoping Dawson is cool with the hire, assuming Mario talked to him.

Beard might be fine but definitely the worst hire this year. Overall, i think Mario did pretty good though.

I agree and some of the same concepts that Dawson is going to run coincide with things Toledo did.

Some of those route combinations Beard is familiar with.

Shiiiiidddd.... maybe cuzz was just trying to keep a job. Shid, I know I've agreed to some dumb **** too in the past, to keep a check rolling in. :ROFLMAO:
The video is not a great look but it also wasn't a livestream if I remember correctly. So all these years later people are still up in arms over an edited promo video. For all we know Beard went on a 10 minute tirade of how he is a no after that and they just cut it.

Trader was already a heavy UM lean. Dawson will be the hire that gets wr‘s attention. Just being honest. Beard is what he is , not an awful hire but would be a very meh and lazy one imo.

On the surface I'd say a C or higher and we definitely missed on others. Hank was probably all but a done deal until SF countered leaving us here. I'm only making light of the fact fans are wrong so often that I'm not going to be bothered by this. If he can be a technician and Dawson puts up 1k WRs all will be fine.

Advertisement
Season 2 - Mario making hires miami could have and did make before committing dollars and other resources to the program after decades of neglect.

I hope it works out. I was on the Mario bandwagon last year.

but same plus same equals same even if its now dressed nicer or has new paint.

color me officially worried and in full on prove it mode

Confused Curb Your Enthusiasm GIF

Advertisement
On the surface I'd say a C or higher and we definitely missed on others. Hank was probably all but a done deal until SF countered leaving us here. I'm only making light of the fact fans are wrong so often that I'm not going to be bothered by this. If he can be a technician and Dawson puts up 1k WRs all will be fine.
Sucks with Hank. I’ve never been big on Beard going back to his last time here. Like I said it’s not awful , but very lazy and meh. Oh well.

Advertisement
Sucks with Hank. I’ve never been big on Beard going back to his last time here. Like I said it’s not awful , but very lazy and meh. Oh well.

I'm happy for Hank. He was my favorite player during that time for all the work he put in to make himself great. It just sucks for us and can't believe we didn't have better backup options than Beard. Very mediocre no way to spin it.

Advertisement
I'm happy for Hank. He was a favorite player during that time for all the work he put in to make himself great. It just sucks for us and can't believe we didn't have better backup options than Beard. Very mediocre no way to spin it.
I’m happy for him professionally but disappointed with him staying and who we landed instead.

It’s a horrible hire.

Miami got its *** kicked at WR recruiting last year.

And the solution to that is Kevin Beard? A recruiting nobody.

Does anybody actually think Mario could have done worse at WR? Like, “yeah, it’s Kevin Beard, but at least it’s not X”? If so; who the **** do you have as “X”?

Beard is literally the worst it was going to be. He is “X.” And we hired him.

Advertisement
Back