WR Coach Candidates

Every time I watch that video, i still don’t understand why there was no input from the DB coach in the meeting. He’s just hiding behind Dnofrio with his notepad in the background, why he didn’t have a seat at the table I will never know.
Cause he had no voice, what Dnofrio said was the rule.

Advertisement
2023:

Wayne Pert- Chaminade Madonna

Julien Allen JR- Clearwater

2022:

Nasir Bowers- Lakeland

Emanuel McNeil-Warren- Lakewood St. Pete

Junior Vandeross- Jesuit(Tampa)

2021-

Jeremiah Peters- Booker T

2020-

Geri Theodore- Clearwater

Quinyon Mitchell- Williston,FL

John Coleus- Fort Meyers

Hunter Helton- Armwood

Beard been Toledo Florida recruiter since he’s been hired and these are kids he’s gotten. He doesn’t just recruit WRs. He’s well respected in Florida as a coach and recruiter

Advertisement
Friday I was told Wr was finishing up , interviews were over and it could be announced soon.

When I was told this with other coordinator or coaching positions it was announced no longer than 2-3 days later. OC, DC, and Rb all had the same timeline. I was told that the weekend before and they were announced early the next week. I want to say all three that Tuesday.

I randomly posted 😐 in the OC thread because of Dawson . I later posted “ soon” and he was announced 24 hours later. With Guidry it was an hour later. Harris I posted “ you won’t be surprised by the name “ 20 minutes before it leaked out. I posted “ soon “ with wr yesterday afternoon . I feel like it will have the same timeline or in that ballpark.
So this ended up being the timeline apparently. I’m just surprised with Beard , even if he would be the backup plan

So this ended up being the timeline apparently. I’m just surprised with Beard , even if he would be the backup plan

Mario went for name recognition year 1

Year 2 he’s got the under the radar scrappers

I still don’t feel like this staff has the recruiting cache that we all expected

Oh well, one more spot to fill on Def. Here’s to hoping it’s a sniper with Big Joe lacking with DTs

Curious, all those ****ed off about Beard. After Hankerson said no ty, Colts rehire Wayne, Galloway probably a pipe dream, Keith Williams slurred speech in his call, who else out there??
For real? You mentioned 5 names and ended with the statement of ‘who else is out there?’ There are over a hundred candidates out there, with the budget given isn’t it the coaches job to conduct a search that hopefully includes a pool bigger than 5 of which 60% are alumni? At this point Beard is the guy so I’ll hope for the best but really?

Advertisement
I feel Hartline succes is helped due to the recruiting infrastructure at OSU along with that scheme. Zach Smith actually got it going early on with Michael Thomas and Braxton Miller.Technique-wise, I thought Beard was really good his previous stint here, but it comes down ultimately to recruiting. He has to consistently grab the 4 stars and occasional 5 star. I feel we need to have a track relay team at wr in this offense. No EXCEPTIONS!

Advertisement
The coach will help, but it's going to come down to the system. Hartline would have had trouble recruiting WR's to Miami if Gattis had stayed. Dawson will be the key. Spring game will be a sign of what's to come this season. If they come out with a wide open offense in the spring, it will help recruiting. They can do that without exposing the whole offense. It will be hard to get the whole thing installed in such a short time anyway.

Never forget

Yes, Beard is here agreeing w/ D’No, too; going against a guy who shares the same bloodline as him. Coley, I can excuse; he ain’t from This U, but Beard???! This what ya’ll want, huh?
#Runitback

Bro you beat me to it. Beard comes across as a complete yes-man in this video. Not really a fan but hoping for the best.

Advertisement
Every time I watch that video, i still don’t understand why there was no input from the DB coach in the meeting. He’s just hiding behind Dnofrio with his notepad in the background, why he didn’t have a seat at the table I will never know.
Right after larry Scott and before Dorito’s poetry, paul Williams says something. Who knows what, but he def said something.

I imagine he is off to the side because it is his position group. Prob some weird reasoning/way of a collective staff evaluation. Notice golden was not even in the room

WHO'S LAUGHING NOW CANDLE?!?!?!
cristobal-mario-cristobal.gif

Advertisement
Back