WR Coach Candidates

Advertisement
"
Eventually your con will be exposed, Mr. Cristobal!

View attachment 231653
Here

suck my dick GIF

Not having a WR coach during spring practice is going to make those dropsies look even worse.

Your move, Mario.

Advertisement
How about Prentice Gill? His trouble at ASU was just visits during covid correct?

Was viewed as a real up and comer out west...And early on spent time on CMC coaching staff as a GA. Looks like he is currently the WR coach at IMG (since being fired from ASU)...And I'm sure his 1 year there won't hurt us.

Advertisement
Not having a WR coach during spring practice is going to make those dropsies look even worse.

Your move, Mario.
I think he views it similar to if a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it does it make a noise type thing. No one can drop balls if no WR coach there to witness it

I spoke to Leonard a few years ago at a local establishment here in NYC.

Fantastic guy.

:)

You probably twisted or over-exaggerated his words because all you were thinking about was sucking him

But in all seriousness...So you "speak to him"...And you know all about the level of his deep UM love?

As usual you sound like a fool.

Last edited:
Maybe Mario thought Hankerson was a done deal? Sometimes coaches tell you all the right things like recruits

OK but this excuse is getting old lol

Every coach this whole offseason just blindsided CMC and made him start all over again when he said no?

It's the hiring process...Be a professional...Move on to the next and hire a coach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
How is Candle proven?

He's been in the MAC his whole life.
He’s been a successful oc and hc, dawson hasn’t without an offensive hc. Both would be ok hires but idk how we can say dawson is better with his track record, let him prove it here

Advertisement
Back