WR Coach Candidates

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s the poRster in him. He can’t help it. He’ll do well and then revert back to true form. And there have been times that we’ve actually had to stop and ask if it’s real, like is he a master troll pretending to be a poRster.

I really WANT to like Mackbammer and give him his thousandth second chance, but then he makes it impossible with ****porsts like this.

Advertisement
Interviewed twice at his alma mater. His wife and kids reside in Miami. And he goes back to SF? What in the ****? Just about $?
What is a wr coach in the nfl doing rk as opposed to a wr coach at top p5 program?
I never thought he was coming.
College coaches never stop.
We also have to stop hangin on to everything being said on Twitter from dudes who are starving for information

Advertisement
What’s the story on Daikeil Shorts, the WR coach at Houston? He worked with Dawson and they were successful. I’m sure it’s been asked and answered and I missed it so I apologize in advance.
Shannon Dawson & Lonnie Galloway recruited him out of HS & when he got his first job ever in coaching he was hired at West VA by Holgorsen, then he brought him with him to Houston.

He may be loyal to Holgorsen because he’s played & Coached for him for his entire career thus far, but eventually he’ll probably leave. He’s a Maryland kid, so who knows if he wants to stay in Houston, but it would be a seamless transition if were in consideration for the spot, but it’s unknown if he’s an option.

This shouldn’t be too much of a Carlsen move to figure out, just find a WR coach who’s played it & understands the position, isn’t a complete fckface & knows the system & we’ll be rolling.

There’s quite a few candidates that can fit in perfectly with what we’ll be doing Offensively, offer one of’em a pay raise & lets get this show on the road.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Well now this news sucks. Was really pulling for Hank to come but understand where his priorities are right now.
Hank said he has it made in the shade...family of what, 5 in FL, he lives in Cali....if he came to UM that setup is over lol.

He interviewed twice to appease the old lady🤣....dude is living the American Dream lol

Shannon Dawson & Lonnie Galloway recruited him out of HS & when he got his first job ever in coaching he was hired at West VA by Holgorsen, then he brought him with him to Houston.

He may be loyal to Holgorsen because he’s played for him for his entire career thus far, but eventually he’ll probably leave. He’s a Maryland kid, so who knows if he wants to stay in Houston, but it would be a seamless transition if were in consideration for the spot, bu it’s unknown if he’s an option.

This shouldn’t be too much of a Carlsen move to figure out, just find a WR coach who’s played it & understands the position, isn’t a complete fckface & knows the system & we’ll be rolling.

There’s quite a few candidates that can fit in perfectly with what we’ll be doing Offensively, offer one of’em a pay raise & lets get this show on the road.
u know anyone that can beat out HArtline in your opinion?

Lol

All a part of the plan guys.
Ok so Mario should have not tried and aimed lower. Sounds legit. I’d rather strike out on a few 10’s or so by at least asking then keep hitting on 3’s.

Don’t have an issue here.

That said his overall hiring process is nausea

Advertisement
Back