WR Coach Candidates

Advertisement
1677551445155.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just imagine Beard trying to go up against Hartline for recruits…

Yeah, it's going to be like that scene at the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark when that guy's face melts off...

WTF is wrong with some of you people? If we had Beard instead of Gattis, we would have signed Inniss. Hartline is not some unstoppable force.

People need to sack up.

Advertisement
Yeah, it's going to be like that scene at the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark when that guy's face melts off...

WTF is wrong with some of you people? If we had Beard instead of Gattis, we would have signed Inniss. Hartline is not some unstoppable force.

People need to sack up.
He's not at all, but Beard should not be even remotely in our top five, at least personally. Hartline's track record is what it is at this point, and Beard couldn't sniff his farts.

But I'll wait til it's all sorted and finalized. Maybe this is Mario saying take that, Candle.

Do you just come on here looking for attention or are you 100% serious when you ask questions like this?
It’s the poRster in him. He can’t help it. He’ll do well and then revert back to true form. And there have been times that we’ve actually had to stop and ask if it’s real, like is he a master troll pretending to be a poRster.

He's not at all, but Beard should not be even remotely in our top five, at least personally. Hartline's track record is what it is at this point, and Beard couldn't sniff his farts.

But I'll wait til it's all sorted and finalized. Maybe this is Mario saying take that, Candle.
Yeah, there’s no point in getting worked up until we see where the coaching search ends at this point.

Advertisement

People need to sack up.
Lol I think you believed this one.

It’s the poRster in him. He can’t help it. He’ll do well and then revert back to true form. And there have been times that we’ve actually had to stop and ask if it’s real, like is he a master troll pretending to be a poRster.
He did well a couple weeks ago for like 10 minutes then went back to being a complete dong

Advertisement
Back