WR Coach Candidates

Advertisement
Hank should be #1 overall - checks every box and comes with the Hurricane bloodlines and was a player who wasn’t just elite and lived off that - he only improved when he busted his **** *** and earned it. Teach this unit that information and we are in a great spot.
Would love to see what he can do with an gifted athlete like Colbie Young who just needs to learn how to play the game really. Give him some time with Skinner's hand issues too. ( I know Mario likes his TE to split time with WR and OL on occasion)

Hank should be #1 overall - checks every box and comes with the Hurricane bloodlines and was a player who wasn’t just elite and lived off that - he only improved when he busted his **** *** and earned it. Teach this unit that information and we are in a great spot.
I’d love to add some of the schemes SF uses with Aiyuk and Deebo too. The jet sweep scheme they use would work well with the type of speed we could add at WR. Not sure how in-depth he was with the game plan creation but that could eventually help grow the offense into the scheme Mario has a reported infinity for.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can any (well respected poster that I respect) tell me why a Hankerson is a good choice resume/recruiting wise.? That's my honest question cause I don't know anything about him as a coach.
He's a good coach because Kyle shanahan thinks he's a good coach and he knows good offensive football coaches. I would take his opinion over anyone in here.

He's a good coach because Kyle shanahan thinks he's a good coach and he knows good offensive football coaches. I would take his opinion over anyone in here.
I Guess If You Say So GIF

Advertisement
Regardless of his U bloodlines he seems like a homerun. I hope its him.

I think any of the names mentioned would work well. Only worry of Hankerson is his history of not staying long wherever he has gone. I know it’s bc he’s climbing which is great. I’d rather have a seasoned guy that you know is gonna stay for awhile.

Advertisement
I think any of the names mentioned would work well. Only worry of Hankerson is his history of not staying long wherever he has gone. I know it’s bc he’s climbing which is great. I’d rather have a seasoned guy that you know is gonna stay for awhile.
If Hank lands this job he ain’t leaving unless it’s for a promotion to OC or HC.

Advertisement
Back