WR Coach Candidates

Best way to do a 180 would be to sign studs at WR.

Chicken or the egg, lol.

We aint doing that unless we change the reputation and product. And FTR, I 1000% think our pass game will be more fun/attractive (can’t go anywhere but up), but we also need to WIN. Anyway, this will be discussed 738389994949900 more times before December I’m sure but bottomline, I’m not holding my breath on ANY instant impact WR until I see what tf we do on Saturdays.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We could (and probably will) do a lot worse. The recruiting chops is the ?, bur as I have maintained, our best recruiter will be the on the field offensive product doing a 180. Nothing else matters until then for these WR’s.
If there was ever a place where Hank could recruit, it would be South Florida. Highly respected down here, it’s home.

You do realize all of CIS is useless *** discussion? Do you want all these threads to just sit idle? Will that make you stop narcing?
yesterday the guy who started the thread was pretty unhappy that it got derailed on this subject , a derail I was a part of. He wasn’t wrong so I deleted a lot of posts and have no idea how there are so many more but it does belong on the OT board in its own thread not in the WR Coaching search thread. Now I’m deleting the rest of them.

yesterday the guy who started the thread was pretty unhappy that it got derailed on this subject , a derail I was a part of. He wasn’t wrong so I deleted a lot of posts and have no idea how there are so many more but it does belong on the OT board in its own thread not in the WR Coaching search thread. No I’m deleting the rest of them.
CIS wouldn’t be CIS without getting off topic. I get cracking the whip on occasion but what else is there to talk about? Mario takes forever, releases zero info..😴

Advertisement
CIS wouldn’t be CIS without getting off topic. I get cracking the whip on occasion but what else is there to talk about? Mario takes forever, releases zero info..😴
I get it. Based on what transpired yesterday in this thread, and my interpretation of what happened, I’m respecting the thread starter’s desire to have his thread remain on topic. People can start a thread on the non-related topic on the OT board.

Is this anything?
247 Canes is the biggest fraud on twitter. Claims to have sources, fights with half of twitter defending his credentials and his hit rate is 20%. Likes to read message boards and post cryptic tweets like he knows something.

He was giving hints for the OC search that it was Kliff Kingsbury by posting a bikini model from thailand. Made several tweets saying "look to the NFL" for OC. Was touting last year the New Mexico AD and like that there are literally COUNTLESS examples. Anytime you see Alex 247 Canes or some Matthew dude with like 10 digits after his name, they are certified frauds.

247 Canes is the biggest fraud on twitter. Claims to have sources, fights with half of twitter defending his credentials and his hit rate is 20%. Likes to read message boards and post cryptic tweets like he knows something.

He was giving hints for the OC search that it was Kliff Kingsbury by posting a bikini model from thailand. Made several tweets saying "look to the NFL" for OC. Was touting last year the New Mexico AD and like that there are literally COUNTLESS examples. Anytime you see Alex 247 Canes or some Matthew dude with like 10 digits after his name, they are certified frauds.
They’ve gotta be on here PoRsting and/or gathering.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Jim Carrey Chance GIF

Advertisement
Back