WR Coach Candidates

Karl Dorell has 30 years of coaching experience and is known as one of the better WR coaches in the NFL, he's been a HC, OC, QB Coach as well. While Lamar Thomas is coaching in the XFL after being out of coaching for 5 years, not sure these are the same things.
Karl Dorrell hasn’t been a WR coach at the college level since the 90s and just got a multimillion dollar buyout from being a P5 HC. You’re right, thinking he was a possible WR coach candidate here was even dumber

Advertisement
Advertisement
big-city-greens-todays-the-day.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I want Hank, the reason? It’s who backs him.

He played for Mark Whipple in college, gives him his first on field position.
He played for Kyle Shanahan in the league, gives him his first on field position in NFL.

Not to mention, McVay. Who has praised Hank multiple times publicly as a technician.

Also helps that he coached Andy Isabella to an All American season at UMASS. Last time UM had an AA WR, Hank was in middle school.

I want Hank, the reason? It’s who backs him.

He played for Mark Whipple in college, gives him his first on field position.
He played for Kyle Shanahan in the league, gives him his first on field position in NFL.

Not to mention, McVay. Who has praised Hank multiple times publicly as a technician.

Also helps that he coached Andy Isabella to an All American season at UMASS. Last time UM had an AA WR, Hank was in middle school.

We could (and probably will) do a lot worse. The recruiting chops is the ?, bur as I have maintained, our best recruiter will be the on the field offensive product doing a 180. Nothing else matters until then for these WR’s.

Advertisement
We could (and probably will) do a lot worse. The recruiting chops is the ?, bur as I have maintained, our best recruiter will be the on the field offensive product doing a 180. Nothing else matters until then for these WR’s.

Do a lot worse as in the WR coach?

Advertisement
Back