WR CJ Worton

Tito Benach

Staff Writer
Premium
hearing Miami offered him this past week and he is seriously interested. He is planning to make a visit some time soon.

Advertisement
Coley seems to really be after the guys who committed to him at FSU... Not sure is this is a good thing..

If they fit the system he wants to run, and with the approval from Golden (obviously), I don't mind.

I love the Yearby pickup, but is Worton doesnt look as good as the WR from Coral Reef or Holmes out of STA.. I mean if we're recruiting him just for the slot, there are other options

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hoping that he's also able to flip jojo Robinson, Artie burns should help

Advertisement
As far as I'm concerned this dude is a plan B if not plan C. He's a slightly above average player, IMO....

There are great to outstanding WR's in So Fla this year..

Bigger fish to fry

Advertisement
Advertisement
Coley seems to really be after the guys who committed to him at FSU... Not sure is this is a good thing..

While that is my sentiment too, one would assume Golden has to sign off on the offers, plus we have always said FSU recruits well.

FSU doesn't recruit well, that's why we have more guys in the NFL than they do. Especially at the skill positions. I don't want any of FSU's skill position commits. Pursuing Worten over other WRs would be a joke, hopefully Golden overrules Coley quickly.

Advertisement
Back