2024 WR Board (2024 Edition)

Ok. Im sure we will have our targets.
Mccoy
Hawkins
Trader
Chance Robinson

A+ class and call it a day.

Terrance Moore makes Mani and Rashada look like choir boys... I would pass right now after initially wanting Miami to persue him. Give me the above class and we cookin with crisco.
@supacane these top 4 are very high priority for Miami.

Advertisement
How can you be commmitted to UT for football but uncommitted for other sports? Even Bo Jackson never tried anything like that.

You Got It Finger Guns GIF by Las Vegas Raiders

Advertisement

______

Miami – Miami is going to be on the come up in that 24 class I know some nice players that have them high on their board and if they could have a good season and put together a good class that place could be special that place is amazing and I could see myself being there for the rest of my life.

the Miami part of the Top 10 breakdown from On3.

Advertisement
Advertisement
5* WR Jeremiah Smith (Chaminade)
5* WR JoJo Trader (Chaminade)
4* WR Chance Robinson (STA)
4* WR Lawayne McCoy (Miami Central)
3* TE Colton Heinrich (Cardinal Gibbons)

Dream scenario haul here. Smith seems like a long shot at this point but as far as the others listed here I would say they are MUST gets. We have a legit shot to land all of these guys with the exception of Smith being a long shot.

Advertisement
'25 WR outta TX

25 WR from TX Tanook "Nu Nu" Hines, member of the all-nickname team offered earlier this month. Apparently were were offer #3 so there's no "we're late offer on this one"

Mccoy is still in play big time for Miami
I speculated there would be a full court press for the next 8 months on him last week

If I'm FSU, I'm not sleeping well knowing that Mario is an insane recruiter AND we've now got the Cunningham brothers and Bekkem whispering in Lawayne's ear for the next 8+ months about flipping to the good guys. And not to even mention Bain bending his ear too.

Advertisement
Back