• Potential Fourth option
    • Hawkins
    • Smith
    • Wingo: pushing for an OV
    • Graham: involved in this recruitment
    • UT decommit Harrell
https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1YqxoAQrdqMGv

I don’t know about Hawkins.

@DMoney posted about this earlier on the week. Way too quiet post visit.

Advertisement
Agree on the coaching losses hampering.

Not agreeing on this supposed dip.

Their offense for the most part is/was plug n play and gimmicky...Just a semi competent qb and trust in that qb would make them better.
They almost beat UGA with those same guys you listed.

They are recruiting at a high clip and freshman wrs being their best goes back to Sammy Watkins days.
We can agree to disagree then.

The 2021 and 2022 version of Clemson wasn't as good as the previous 6 versions. If you get back to back years of subpar to your standard performance that is slipping a little.

Also while I think Antonio is a good player, he certainly isn't on the level of a Watkins or Hopkins.

In this LWS twitter space, @Geo305 had this update on WR

• Taking a minimum of 3, max of 4
  • Expects Chance and JoJo to be part of the WR class
  • Likely McCoy flips to the Canes
  • Potential Fourth option
    • Hawkins
    • Smith
    • Wingo: pushing for an OV
    • Graham: involved in this recruitment
    • UT decommit Harrell
https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1YqxoAQrdqMGv
I think he just says **** to say it.

Agree on the coaching losses hampering.

Not agreeing on this supposed dip.

Their offense for the most part is/was plug n play and gimmicky...Just a semi competent qb and trust in that qb would make them better.
They almost beat UGA with those same guys you listed.

They are recruiting at a high clip and freshman wrs being their best goes back to Sammy Watkins days.
They stink.

Advertisement
I was originally enamored by duff but have cooled on him after watching some NJ camp 1x1s. Looked real slow to get moving. Nice athlete but doesn’t move the meter for me.

As for the position, let’s be honest - gonna be real hard to land a top notch OOS kid. There’s not enough of a draw for those kids compared to these other teams.

He's 6'5 though...and shows strong hands in these 3 clips. He would be a red zone threat here imo...but he has shown quickness out of cuts in his route running

* Sidenote the speed an talent level from the fl to the nj 1 on 1s is glaring lol.

We can agree to disagree then.

The 2021 and 2022 version of Clemson wasn't as good as the previous 6 versions. If you get back to back years of subpar to your standard performance that is slipping a little.

Also while I think Antonio is a good player, he certainly isn't on the level of a Watkins or Hopkins.

Aint much the talent level of Watkins or Hopkins. He has the dropsies but he is good. Hed start at every program in the acc at wr as a true freshman.

Who's been the qb int hose 2 years. Also their qb recruiting hasnt slowed down either...they are loaded with high 4 or 5 star qbs they aint taking developmental qbs...

The key to recruiting is qb and DL. They recruit those 2 at a very very high level. There fall off will be over stated.

Slight dip cause of qb play yea///they dont have to play the portal game much though honestly. They pay kids to stay..they seldom have early entries to the draft.

Advertisement

This guy is an elite player. His cutting ability and ability to set up routes stand out on film. 247 has him as a 89 rated 4 star. But he started out all the way up at 95. Not sure what happened, maybe he is not a camper. Either way he is really good, wonder if he is solid to Pittsgurgh.

Chance you looking we looking. lol

Gone are the days of it being late december and we are offering a wr from Lake Placid with an offer from Buffalo, and Miami of Ohio.

I like the kids film out of Oak Christian and Ric Darious Farmer played at Cocoa High...check who's the HC there and who are wr's coach is so we got good intel there.
Farmer looks like a taller leaner version of Ray Ray Joseph...Seems to be the Hawkins plan b....and i like. Might dend up with a Ray Ray and a Day Day(Farmer) in the wr group. Tiquan Underwood locked him into Pitt. Underwood was a guy if we didnt get Beard was a top 3 wr coach choice for me so he knows wrs

Last edited:
Advertisement
5* 2025 WR Ryan "Hollywood" Williams from AL offered today. 5* WR from Bama usually means don't get invested in this recruitment

Hmmm...I'm seeing this offer getting retweeted all of a sudden. @One9 , was there a write up of him in the Future 50?

After saying the exact same thing about Riley, could lightning be striking twice?

Hmmm...I'm seeing this offer getting retweeted all of a sudden. @One9 , was there a write up of him in the Future 50?

After saying the exact same thing about Riley, could lightning be striking twice?
Yessir, i was looking for a thread for him to post it.

"Says he will be at Miami’s BBQ in July."
- 247’s update from the Future 50 Media Day

Advertisement

He's 6'5 though...and shows strong hands in these 3 clips. He would be a red zone threat here imo...but he has shown quickness out of cuts in his route running

* Sidenote the speed an talent level from the fl to the nj 1 on 1s is glaring lol.

in Gogeta I trust...

You dont need the portal as much when you retain your kids you recruit.

Had they not have a te pllaying qb they would of been int he last 2 playoffs.

They dont process kids out as much as Bama etc...

Hate to cap for them but they gonna be around for awhile...the fall you guys speak of aint really coming. If the fall is 10 wins i guess.

people seem to forget Clems' Son was 10-1 going into the South Carolina game - and that was with a QB with the yips and an offense that got their coordinator fired(and they have seemingly upgraded that spot)

Till I see it, I wont believe it

people seem to forget Clems' Son was 10-1 going into the South Carolina game - and that was with a QB with the yips and an offense that got their coordinator fired(and they have seemingly upgraded that spot)

Till I see it, I wont believe it
on their entire dl room..they have 1 recruit that was a 3 star.

They stack at the importnt positions that will always keep them good to elite

Advertisement
Back