WR and DB hypothetical

WR
Pope, Williams, Wiggins, Austin, Copeland
I prefer Austin and Copland cuz they're more athletic then Thompson and Hightower and they're good at picking up yards after the catch.

DB
Jobe, Frierson, Campbell, Blades, Hall, Ivey, Samuel, and Russell
I'm not completely sold on Russell but he and Camron Davis may be a package deal and I like me some Cam

Would be nice if we had 35 rides to give. But with roughly 25 to give, I doubt we use 13 of them for WRs and DBs.

Advertisement
Give me:

WR - Pope, Austin, Wiggins, Williams

DB - Jobe, Frierson, Hall, Ivey, Blades, and Campbell or Samuel

We could end up with 10-11 WR/DB combined with every single one being 4 star or above. This is a star *****'s wet dream.

Combine that with Lo Lingard and likely another 4 star+ RB, a 4 star QB, and I'm sure we will have more between OL/TE/DL/LB... this would 100% be top 5 class. And the best class we've had in nearly a decade. Combine this with the small but talented 2016 and great 2017 class and we'll have a championship soon. **** it's exciting seeing this come together.

These kids might pull multiple rings.

WR
Pope, Williams, Wiggins, Austin, Copeland
I prefer Austin and Copland cuz they're more athletic then Thompson and Hightower and they're good at picking up yards after the catch.

DB
Jobe, Frierson, Campbell, Blades, Hall, Ivey, Samuel, and Russell
I'm not completely sold on Russell but he and Camron Davis may be a package deal and I like me some Cam

I'm a big fan of Copeland. He'd be perfect for the wr screens and rpos we run after the catch. He brings something the other guys don't outside of Pope. Austin is just hard to judge because he's practically jogging through 150 pound white kids half the time. I wasn't overly impressed with Hightower but Thompson would give us some size and ball skills we need.

Still haven't seen tape of Williams past his freshman year...

Last edited:
Give me:

WR - Pope, Austin, Wiggins, Williams

DB - Jobe, Frierson, Hall, Ivey, Blades, and Campbell or Samuel

That's the ideal realistic scenario IMO. It'd be nice to add a few more, but we also have big needs at RB, DL, etc.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back