WR and CB Class

BeastMode

Junior
Does this sound right:

WR: Njoku, DJ Dallas, Thomas, Harley

CB: Bandy, Dean, Edwards, Henderson

Advertisement
I left Smith off just cause of everything I have heard in regards to Bama. I hope I'm wrong but for now I left him off.

Advertisement
Bi-polar posters, 10 days or so ago there Richt, Rumph and Dugans should be fired, what say you now?

Advertisement
I left Smith off just cause of everything I have heard in regards to Bama. I hope I'm wrong but for now I left him off.

Don't let the SEC homers try to shake you. No one knows anything with Smith. No one. It's anyone's guess on where he ends up.

Bi-polar posters, 10 days or so ago there Richt, Rumph and Dugans should be fired, what say you now?

I wasnt bashing them. I know Richt can recruit. Maybe some others but I haven't said anything about those three coaches.

Advertisement
i don't know if we're getting smith or pouncey but i do believe we will get at least one of them

harley and thomas are coming

Advertisement

Don't let the SEC homers try to shake you. No one knows anything with Smith. No one. It's anyone's guess on where he ends up.

I live in Bama and the info I get has been **** near 100% for as many years as I can remember. Like I said, I could be wrong and I hope I am but for now I'm saying Bama for Smith.

yeah smith was making those highly taunted dbs look stupid in the AA game and they still put him back, same with donaldson if you watch the competition try out donaldson was a beast by far the best out there alex leatherwood just made a lot of noise and d was quiet with his. so yes we need to get smith.

I live in Bama and the info I get has been **** near 100% for as many years as I can remember. Like I said, I could be wrong and I hope I am but for now I'm saying Bama for Smith.

It's not right this time. Book it, smiff to da U

i agree, sec /espn. if he is smart he will wake up, no more passing for 3 years. jerry jeudy will transfer out 2 years wasted.

Advertisement
Back