WR 2016 Marcus Johnson from Oakleaf

CharlesTheGr8

Recruit
Ill start by saying i might be a little bias because i follow Oakleaf and Shaq but this kid Marcus is no doubt a sleeper i think he may have just one offer because he sat out last year...i would love for him to come to Miami with Shaq Check him out look at his hudl this is his highlight tape Marcus Johnson Junior Highlights: http://youtu.be/VZL_Bbjrfrg

Advertisement
The type of kid who will get multiple offers from SEC schools while we're busy making sure the local youtube phenom sticks.

Stud... I coached he and Shaq in Pop Warner. ..he was a Stud then...He will be a Stud for a long time to come

Advertisement
Bet foldie doenst offer him. Kid is a monster and if we miss on Cager who is visiting Bama and Calloway who is still a long shot we need WR in 2016.

Advertisement
UknowWhat how good is CB Chris Westry the Auburn commit? Also I hear there is a really good freshman or sophomore DB at Oakleaf? I guess I really should just ask you about any Miami material kids that play w Shaq

Advertisement
I would offer him as an ATH.

Was about to mention this, had him listed as an athlete in my prospect database. This kid can play multiple positions, love his versatility. Type of kid where you just get him in and figure out where he's best suited when he gets here.

UknowWhat how good is CB Chris Westry the Auburn commit? Also I hear there is a really good freshman or sophomore DB at Oakleaf? I guess I really should just ask you about any Miami material kids that play w Shaq

Chris is pretty good but raw... He's like 6'4 and can fall out of the bed and run a 4.4 40yd dash...but still a little bit rough... Auburn will finish up his development. The Soph Nick Roberts has great natural skills. He was 3rd Team All State, 1st Team FirstCoast.. I think second in INT for 7A...he is a legit baller. Once Chris leaves he will be the fastest on the team.

Advertisement
UKnowWhat.... Does the Staff know about this kid? And If you haven't already - you might wanna mention him to Them.

No Excuse for this kid not to ATLEAST have an offer form UM...none

JC

Advertisement
Back