Would you rather.....

theGOLDENera

Former Slurper
Since Butch is basically the consensus pick for our next HC (at least on this site) I wanna know what some of you think......

Would you rather stick it out with Fat Albert for one more year, knowing we will fire him after the season and bring Butch in to replace him

OR

Fire Golden this year and hire a HC not named Butch ?

Advertisement
Hire another HC. Im not caught up in the butch hype. Loved What he did, but I believe other coaches more valuable.

The latter contingent on who it is. I can't stomach another year of seeing Golden or hearing his fat-boy obsession in talking about the progress that's been made in the off-season. I literally hate Golden.

Assuming the ***** making the decisions are not willing to pony up 4 mil+ for a top candidate, Id take Butch after next season. Butch will be affordable and a WAY better option than anyone else we could get at that price.

Advertisement
Would you rather shoot a bullfrogs **** with a rainbow lollipop, or tackle a frying pans sister down a maroon canopy?

jaguars-fan-confused-wtf.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Full Court Press on Rex Ryan. He'd be a superstar here in S. Florida if he was interested in coaching college.

Advertisement
Since Butch is basically the consensus pick for our next HC (at least on this site) I wanna know what some of you think......

Would you rather stick it out with Fat Albert for one more year, knowing we will fire him after the season and bring Butch in to replace him

OR

Another coach now

Obviously depends on who the coach not named Butch is. If it's Frost from Oregon, I'm sure everyone would be very pleased. If its Chudzinski, I'm pleased. If it's Cristobal, I'm inclined to say no.

OR

Well, if Golden is gone now, the new coach will likely be Butch. He clearly is lobbying for the job. But, if Golden stays another year, Butch might no longer be available. So, my answer is: fire Golden now AND hire Butch.

Advertisement
Back