Would you rather...

CAT5Coming

Redshirt Freshman
A. See UF get put on a long and painful probation.

or

B. Watch FSU go winless all season.

I'm torn.

Advertisement
B - if they go winless (even with the QB excuse), they will have effectively put themselves on a long painful probation

Advertisement
I'll take A because we're beating fsu so it doesn't matter after that.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
At first I was torn then I realize Florida is in the SEC so they'll get a 1 season bowl ban and like 5 scholly reduced which wouldn't be devastating considering Penn State recovered in like 2 seasons w/ worse penalties after their scandal.

FSU would be hilarious to watch but they'd probably still finish in the top 15 in recruiting which wouldn't be as devastating either.

Give me both plus 11-0 season and ACC coastal for us.

As long as we beat FSU, I don't give a **** about the rest of their season.

With UF, their recruiting in South Fla needs to be shut down for good.

Despite how ****** they are as a program, they still have a lot of kids "mystified" about playing in Gaynesville.

Probation, losing games vs UGA, TAMU, LSU etc ., & continuing to look terrible on Offense is what will destroy their recruiting.

I hope UF loses as much as possible, if those got **** Corches in the Sec East knew their elbow from their *** they would be 0-3 right now.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Despite how ****ty they are as a program, they still have a lot of kids "mystified" about playing in Gaynesville.

Probation, losing games vs UGA, TAMU, LSU etc ., & continuing to look terrible on Offense is what will destroy their recruiting.

I hope UF loses as much as possible, if those got **** Corches in the Sec East knew their elbow from their *** they would be 0-3 right now.

UGA threatens our recruiting more than Florida does.

Advertisement

Despite how ****ty they are as a program, they still have a lot of kids "mystified" about playing in Gaynesville.

This is so false. You're either an idiot or a troll, both should be enough for a ban imo

This is so false. You're either an idiot or a troll, both should be enough for a ban imo
You’re both, an idiot AND a troll if you think I’m either and you don’t have the good sense to hit the ignore user feature.

Our committed recruits, and our top targets, are more interested in UGA than they are in UF.

And any little ****stain who calls on posters to be “band” (banned) is a worthless little tattletale crybaby. You may not have the courage to use the “ignore user” feature but I have a the good sense to.

I have never wanted to beat anybody so badly. Miami must win in Tally and bring balance back to the force. This could be the begining of the end of FSU's elite run.

Advertisement
Back