Would you rather have Kaaya...

reidz5

Redshirt Freshman
Banned
Have a great year this year and then leave early for the draft?

OR

Have a pretty good year and then stay for his senior year?

I think I'd rather have him stay the extra year so Allison continues to get more experience

Advertisement
I would rather have him light it up this year, choose to stay, then light it up next year too

If we're playing hypotheticals, I'll take both lighting it up this year AND next year for his Senior season.

Advertisement
I actually think he will come back for his senior year regardless. The team does not look like there will be a ton of loss after this season. Brad comes from a good home, where I think momma will be telling him he needs his degree for post football life. I just have always seen a lot of a peyton manning type from him and he does not strike me as a 3 and out guy. Especially considering he would be enjoying the same offensive staff. I suppose it all depends on draft grade, maybe he gets told he will be top 3 and he cannot pass it up. But with the salaries not nearly as inflated as they once were, I see him staying with a nice insurance policy.

* I have ZERO inside sources lol

I Dont care. After all of this losing to FSU, I just want him to beat the Criminoles. Thats it.

Advertisement
Would you rather have your **** removed with a cheese grater

OR

have your balls removed by letting rats eat them?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Brad will light it up this year then hand the torch to malik for a couple years then malik will hand it to perry

I would completely shocked if Rosier were to ever start a game at Miami unless it was an absolute necessity due to injury or a rash of suspensions. That's just my opinion.

Advertisement
Back