Would you buy Miami's Stock over the next 5 years? I would!

Advertisement
Respect Reaction GIF

Advertisement
The key for the long term buy would be consistency from a Coach who has been there, done that, ( Coach C) and knows how to navigate back to the College Playoffs. Agreed.

Advertisement
I would take the U stock. But why hasn't Ruiz been more of a backer for us in the past years.
I would imagine it's a multitude of factors. I see the two biggest of which being, that it took time to accumulate the amount of wealth he currently has. Going from a ten millionaire to a hundred millionaire to a billionaire takes time. Then probably the biggest one, the leadership (Beta Blake) was telling big donors he didn't have an imagination or vision for how to spend money and would rather spend money as if they were a broke G5 program.

Would you donate any serious money if the people that were handling or directing that money were the likes of Blake James?

Advertisement
I am long on Miami. Expect a flat first year but patience will pay…DIVIDENDS!!!

Advertisement
Anybody on a cane message board the last 15 years has been holding on to that dead stock not even knowing it was dead and waste of time (still remember Shadow and Caneinjersey basically saying find something else to do with your life, FCUKKKKK, lol).. Its finally seems like its about to turn around.. Lets see if we start getting some top players before predictions to the moon tho..

Advertisement
Back