Would you buy a ticket in Tallahassee or Gainesville IF ...

... the Canes weren't the opponent BUT you were guaranteed the Gators or Noles would:

A) Get their asses thoroughly kicked for 60 minutes?

B) lose on a heartbreaking last-second play that wipes out a playoff bid

I'd happily give a scalper $20 to see such pain and misery.

Advertisement
I love the hurricanes and nothing comes before them. But I also love watching college football and being in a college atmosphere.

I would go to any stadium to watch any game as long as it doesn't interfere with a Miami game. My girlfriend is UF grad (BA and masters) and I been to a few games in gainsville wearing my hurricanes gear. Those fockers hate seen anything Miami in their territory lol.

I also been to USC games, UNC, and Duke.

Last edited:
id dress miami head to toe & be the loudest, most obnoxious guy in that stadium cheering against FSU/UF

occasionally, i'll hit up a michigan or michigan state tailgate & game with some friends, and every single time im fully decked out in Canes gear.

Advertisement
**** no. I'm not giving either of those athletic departments (or anyone that lives in those towns) one red cent of my money. I'd rather stand outside each stadium respectively and just hurl obscenities at the walls for 3 hours until they haul me away.

They can eat a bag of ****s. I'm not giving any of them a single red cent. Occasionally, I'll be at a UM home game and there's some ****-face wearing full on gators gear and I'm always asking them "why the **** are you here?" I don't care if the gators have a bye, why would you go to some random UM home game? The only time I'd ever go to those dumps in gainesville or traillerhassee is if Miami was playing.

Advertisement
Back