Would we have beaten FAMU this year?

newman

Banned
Banned
UVA (who we got outplayed by at home) and Va Tech (who we lost to at home) both struggled against Old Dominion. Old Dominion barely won at home vs Norfolk State, and Norfolk State lost to FAMU.

FAMU went 9-2 with a white QB.

Advertisement
UVA (who we got outplayed by at home) and Va Tech (who we lost to at home) both struggled against Old Dominion. Old Dominion barely won at home vs Norfolk State, and Norfolk State lost to FAMU.

What does the color of the qb have to do with anything?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Post Hello Newman.gif

Advertisement

This loser troll didn't even last a day....lol.

Advertisement
I hope you aren't talking about UM band being better than FAMU's band. ESPEEECCIAAALLLYYY not UM drumline being better than Z-28
Yeah, I am, my kids in it, so they’re better. Lol. Actually, its too bad we didnt play them. One of the things my son has enjoyed about band was facing off and trading riffs with the other florida schools pre-game, which they did with Florida, FSU and FIU. Im sure he wouldve liked doing that with the FAMU drumline kids.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back