Would more PAC12 players enter the portal?

edcanes

Redshirt Freshman
With the PAC12 teams blowing up and their season in doubt Could incoming Freshman ask to be release from NLI ie Justin Flowe? I’m just asking the question no inside info

Advertisement
E8639886-5B0E-4279-8191-32950C6F29F0.gif

Advertisement
If an incoming freshman opted out would he able to enter the Portal next year, or would his LOI holdover a season?

Advertisement
Forgive me for my dumb question here. I’m not an intellectual by any stretch. If kids are going to sit out for the year because their conference doesn’t give them their workers unite fever dream, why would they then transfer to another school in a different conference that also... doesn’t have those things?

This is a horrible look for Washington St that if true, will destroy their program from a recruiting standpoint. Not to mention what the current roster will feel.

Forgive me for my dumb question here. I’m not an intellectual by any stretch. If kids are going to sit out for the year because their conference doesn’t give them their workers unite fever dream, why would they then transfer to another school in a different conference that also... doesn’t have those things?
Well it sounds like Wazzu straight up kicked these guys off the team. They need somewhere to land. maybe the thought is that some other schools follow suit and the conference borderline collapses

Well it sounds like Wazzu straight up kicked these guys off the team. They need somewhere to land. maybe the thought is that some other schools follow suit and the conference borderline collapses

Nobody got kicked off the team. The media jumped the gun with this. If guys opted out of the season, they were asked to remove their stuff from the locker room. Why would guys who are not playing/practicing and following the guidelines of Covid be allowed in the locker room?

Advertisement
Nobody got kicked off the team. The media jumped the gun with this. If guys opted out of the season, they were asked to remove their stuff from the locker room. Why would guys who are not playing/practicing and following the guidelines of Covid be allowed in the locker room?
Because the coaching staff is petty

Advertisement
Dude wtf is going on with teams like wash st and vag tech. It’s almost like The NCAA has almost no feel for the situation what so ever. I want there to be a football season but with how ncaas is handling everything I have no idea.

Advertisement
Back