Would love for some of these topics to disappear for a bit...

Advertisement
So would I... alas, we have a stadium an hour away, a coach and AD that need to be fired ASAP in no given order, and need a new coach to replace him.

In all seriousness, I agree about the first point but the second two are totally within bounds given how the season is going. The young players are not going to be run off by what fans are saying. They are going to be run off by having an underqualified dimwit as coach who prioritizes seniority over merit and does not put them in a position to succeed. If we can see it, you don't think the players and their families can as well?

This is a football only discussion forum and our football team is a **** show. Also, lots of people here get their hemorrhoids inflamed when we speak poorly about some of the low effort, low football IQ players (who are definitely in part to blame for us being a ****show) so there frankly aint much else to talk about.

Advertisement
Rumor has it that the BOT has annexed some space in the airport for a stadium. They said it can’t get more 305 than a stadium at MIA.

Winning would cure getting rid of some of the topics. It won't get rid of all of them because even if we won the NC, some of the posters would find fault with how we did it.

Advertisement
Mindless babbling and self-gratifying, meaningless repetition are neither interesting nor original. They lead to herd immunity from sanity. Try to find the last days of Grassy somewhere in internet heaven and you will realize we are now hearing the echoes from the past.

YES I AGREE I miss Grassy and the complaints are no doubt repetitious.

SOME FACTS ARE WELL ESTABLISHED i.e..

Manny is a well known, fully exposed, prolific, repeat offending, menace to society, certified, registered " fill in the blank"

The University has its own agenda and moves at it's own pace. Those who do not regularly donate or contribute complaints carry very little to zero weight

We are NEVER going to get a near campus stadium. Because would you want a stadium in your neighborhood?? Drunken fans stumbling, bumbling and tying up traffic, trashing your neighborhood?? **** No!! So stop thinking someone else would

Miami is a higher cost area with a glorious past. Entitled fans with a very loose grip on reality. It's a great place to visit. Living there is a completely different question for most others when other quality of life issues are considered. Given our resources, it's not a slam dunk any coach will want to move his family here

ALL OF THESE ARE FACTS.

BUT....It's also a well established fact that EVERYONE WHO POSTS HERE is smarter, better looking, more knowledgeable & insightful and simply just plain better than the players, coaches, administrators and municipal, state and federal governments, medical professionals...in fact, of ANY other profession or experts ......AND best of all that we ALL are better at spending other people's money.

So while I agree that these subjects have been beaten far beyond recognition...so unlike street corners, Thanksgiving dinner or asylums..there is no better place to safely enjoy the incoherent, poorly thought out, shot from the hip, incomprehensible, unfuking believable rants & complaints of lunatics telling you how they would run the team or the world.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back