KingDee305
Junior
- Joined
- Nov 19, 2012
- Messages
- 1,962
Give Butch 2 to 2.5 million, then his Coordinators about $800k to 1million a piece...
Pair up Davis with Kevin Wilson (when IU fires him) and Jim Leavitt, and I think he can get it done. If he insists on hiring bums like John Shoop and running the **** he usually runs he's going to struggle.
Indiana is #32 in total offense.....you're excited by THAT ?
Pair up Davis with Kevin Wilson (when IU fires him) and Jim Leavitt, and I think he can get it done. If he insists on hiring bums like John Shoop and running the **** he usually runs he's going to struggle.
I believe that is exactly what he intends to do if hired. I Butch is indeed hired, I think Leavitt is a very distinct possibility. I don't know much about what Kevin Wison is doing at IU, but I would kill for someone that runs the Briles offense. Maybe Dino Baber's OC would be interested.