Would anyone else like to talk about BUTCH

Boarcane

All ACC
We could have him here next ******* week. I want a 67 year old BUTCH DAVIS here now!!!!

Advertisement
FIU is paying him to know every coach and kid in the area. He’s literally plug and play

Advertisement
How about Jimmy and Howard? Dennis was here today. Let's hit him up too! Maybe they can get together and form a dream team of coaches!

Can we move from a washed up Butch Davis? FFS the game passed him by years ago.

Manny being wrong doesn’t make Butch right.

Can we move from a washed up Butch Davis? FFS the game passed him by years ago.

Manny being wrong doesn’t make Butch right.
The game passed him up? Tell me about what he inherited at FIU and what he’s done for that program... you don’t know ****

Advertisement
No, lazier choice than manny...

FSU and USC talking Urban Meyer and Miami fans thinking Butch...

yet we wonder how Blake gets power...

jesus christ....

The game passed him up? Tell me about what he inherited at FIU and what he’s done for that program... you don’t know ****

Forgive me for not giving a **** what some guy does for a C-USA team that literally had no where else to go but up.

How desperate do you have to be? Would anyone be mentioning this guy if he didn’t coach here twenty **** years ago?

He’s mediocre. He was meh at UNC and he’s been meh at FIU. Let it go. The game has passed him by.

NO. Get over it. Butch burned his bridge here. Waste of time talking about him, unless he was hired solely as a recruiting advisor because he could out recruit anyone.

Advertisement
Butch is currently fifth in his division and we’re out here talking like he’s ****** Lombardi.

This is why our program is trash top to bottom.

Advertisement
No, lazier choice than manny...

FSU and USC talking Urban Meyer and Miami fans thinking Butch...

yet we wonder how Blake gets power...

jesus christ....

💯 some fans cant think beyond "Miami guys." Just a matter of time before someone has the bright idea of bringing Jimmy Johnson out of retirement for 1 last ride.

Advertisement
Back