Would any of our players start for...

Advertisement
The old chicken or the egg. Is Alabama good because they signed the best players or are their players the best because they went to Alabama? My opinion is the former. I’m pretty sure a guy like Jalen Waddle would be awesome regardless of who his coach was. If they could really turn mediocre recruits into star players with their superior coaching, they wouldn’t put some much time and money into recruiting the #1 class every year.

Advertisement
Honestly forgot if brevin even plays football anymore but he could start at those schools. Don’t think there is a chance as a true “starter” for anyone else outside of K and P

Advertisement
Do yourself a favor and go watch the Clemson\ND game. Clemson did have a few players missing on D, but their back 7 are not world beaters. In fact I would wager to say our back 7 is athletically better. They simply play for the best DC in a scheme that covers up their negatives and takes full advantage of their positives.

If my uncle had ****, would he be my aunt?

Y'all really, really need to take two seconds to think "should I start a thread on this." No matter what the answer is, just don't.

Advertisement
If you really want to play fantasy - can you imagine if those teams had our staff? Realistically I could see 5-6 wins against an NFL schedule.

You can't kiss all the girls. The talent deficiency we have in player personnel is mitigated by the stewardship and acumen our coaches bring to the table day in and day out.

The founder and mod of KTD openly slurping trolls??

Neme thyself!!!
Androol’s a troll and he’s a board owner. Inday and I struggled with banning Jagr. We have exemptions for Vern in the #KTDT. Whoop, Rok, Mang, Krazy, NYSOM - these are the timeless classics when it comes to troll abilities. I love them all.

mad thinking GIF by South Park

Advertisement
The old chicken or the egg. Is Alabama good because they signed the best players or are their players the best because they went to Alabama? My opinion is the former. I’m pretty sure a guy like Jalen Waddle would be awesome regardless of who his coach was. If they could really turn mediocre recruits into star players with their superior coaching, they wouldn’t put some much time and money into recruiting the #1 class every year.
True... however try thinking if Devonta Smith went to Miami, would he be a consensus first rounder? Doubtful.

Bolden, Phillips, Roche, Brooks, Harris, Chaney, Hunt, Silvera, Frierson, Blades, and Hall would all be on the 2 deep somewhere if you spread them out among those rosters. There’s several frosh I think will be elite playoff caliber like Rivers, Redding, Cave, and Williams.

Advertisement
Back