Brightwell
Callaway
Norton
Fred Johnson
Moala
Lewis

Make everyone satisfied to go along with no de commitments

Throw on a lil make up, a lil blush....I could roll with it

Besides crootin signing day makes everybody look a lil better then what they really are

Advertisement
satisfied with the class under these circumstances ? absolutely. Satisfied with UM admin/coaching staff? Nothing short of dismissal of everyone that doesn't have a tie to Miami (Beard, Baez, Coley, Ice, Hurlie, Kehoe) will "satisfy" me

Brightwell
Callaway
Norton
Fred Johnson
Moala
Lewis

Add Fenton and I'd do backflips because with this staff that would be a miracle.

Swop out OL Loftus for Fred Johnson then add in QB Evan Shirreffs along with either DT Scott or WDE Johnson to go along with everyone above an I am good because then that last open spot could go to either LB Adrienne Talan or Speedy WR Davis/ Richie Cooper / Dexter Williams.

An if Moala does go on a 2 year mission then I would also like to see UM sign Jalen Julius(Williams come back into the fold) or another DT like TD Moton / Javeir Edwards.

This would add alot of size and a crap load of speed all over the team.

Go Canes

Advertisement
UM will not be signing over 25...

We could sign 26 if Moala is in the class since he would technically be a 2017 kid. Assuming Vogel goes on scholarship at P then a 25 player class would put us right at 85. Next year would probably be a very small class though

Miami needs to over sign we have so much dead weight on this roster

We need to be like nick Saban and just cut some players I.e. Waive them

I would really like GIBSON in this class

that's one **** of a haul for a 6-7 program with its coach on the hot seat.

Advertisement
Brightwell
Callaway
Norton
Fred Johnson
Moala
Lewis

Callaway and Lewis would be the only two players on that list who would get me excited, but beggars can't be choosers coming off the season we just had to go along with Golden being retained.

I'd like the close a lot more if we landed Talan instead of Brightwell and added at least one other quality corner to go with Lewis, i.e. Fenton (still no offer), Arnette (staff likely isn't interested at all, which is a mistake IMO), or Dinson (see Arnette).

Brightwell
Callaway
Norton
Fred Johnson
Moala
Lewis

I think we close with
Lewis
Brightwell
Calloway
Scott/Green I think we get 1
Norton
F. Johnson
Barry

We gotta drop some scrubs in the class or let some guys leave to make this happen

Advertisement
Brightwell
Callaway - great
Norton - Meh, no wants him at DT
Fred Johnson - we have bunch of linemen committed
Moala - lol NO
Lewis - Great

2 good players and the rest meh to crappy. It would be a meh signing day but that is best you can hope for.

There is 6-7 spots left. They said they can bring 25 or 26 this class.

qb- sheiriffs? Prolly will offer on nsd or after

wr-calloway- prolly not a take for bama and should beat out wvu. Miami

OL-fred johnson? Think they only take him if they miss on others. He better than loftus.

de- shelton johnson if fsu takes him he goes there. Already took ov to vt at miami now. Miami or vt

moala?

arden key-lsu i think

dt- rasheem green usc

kevin scott? Taking ov to miami now blowing up just got ole miss, miami, usc, texas offers. Visits ole miss next week. Miami

T.D. Moton? visiting next week. Deciding maybe between miss st and miami. Miss st but might have a chance

Kendrick norton? Not a good dt only a 4 star because he is a **** good guard. Don't want but miami

LB- barry and brightwell?

db- marcus lewis miami

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back