Worst OL I've Ever Seen

Advertisement
yall can blame kehoe...but yet how do you explain

Leonard Conley
Edge
Clinton
Frank
Willis....28tds in a season

**** his OL in 2001 has to be ranked as one of the best OL in College football history..he built that, so this cant be all him

You're funny.............he sucks!!! Yeah he sucks

While I agree that I'm not of fan of Kehoe and his Zone blocking scheme. These onlineman are some of the softest under developed players I've ever seen. I'm not sure if it's culture or S&C. However, everything about this program stinks right now and needs to be cleansed.

Advertisement
It's a testament to how bad the ACC is that we actually won 6 games. We are a very very bad team.

When you look at the rooster especially on defense, you just have to scratch your head. It's like they are intentionally trying to be that bad. Being Miami, the refs are always going to be against us so we have to make up for that with explosive plays. I was literally about to throw my TV when I saw our punter get run into and then we get called for encroaching on a fair catch. **** tobacco road mafia.

Yes, that was a bad performance, but it's nothing that some ice cream (the soft kind, of course) and a pool party can't fix! That, and a few more motivational posters, with kittens and rainbows, and they'll be trending up in no time.

Been saying it all year after I saw these cats at the spring game. They are fat and poorly conditioned. This leads to the penalties, as for when the body weakens throughout the game, so does the mind!

Advertisement
You can't have a good OL when your entire team is softer than puppy ****. It's impossible to have a good OL when the entire mentality of the program is soft.

The ol is supposed to be your toughest bunch, the nasties .

Our guys are doing *** photo shoots in off season then proceeded to get their **** pushed in during the season

This season's oline performance was what I feared when I saw the F###ing pics!

You can't have a good OL when your entire team is softer than puppy ****. It's impossible to have a good OL when the entire mentality of the program is soft.

Our guys are doing *** photo shoots in off season then proceeded to get their **** pushed in during the season

This season's oline performance was what I feared when I saw the F###ing pics!

Oh, c'mon man, those photos were adorable.

But but the kids were just having fun guysm!! The fun police guysm!!

In the spring out ol was sooo bad. I was actually scared to mention it on the board. It was tough to watch the spring game because our dline owned them. I knew they were the weak ness in this team since the spring

Advertisement
For those who would know, is there talent on this oline? Can any of the starting 5 be saved for the next regime?

It's not that the Oline is garbage (we all knew they'd be **** at the beginning of the season), it's how not 1 ******* guy has improved as the season played on. ****, they are getting worse by the game. Sorry, time to **** can Key-hoe

Advertisement
While I agree that I'm not of fan of Kehoe and his Zone blocking scheme. These onlineman are some of the softest under developed players I've ever seen. I'm not sure if it's culture or S&C. However, everything about this program stinks right now and needs to be cleansed.

Well considering we had these problems since the Coker days I think it's pretty obvious it's time to fire Swasey.

Leonard Conley
Edge
Clinton
Frank

**** his OL in 2001 has to be ranked as one of the best OL in College football history..he built that, so this cant be all him

That's all fine and dandy but that was in his prime. It's a what have you done lately world and I must ask what has he done lately? Art was a hellava line coach. Key word there was.

Leonard Conley
Edge
Clinton
Frank

That's all fine and dandy but that was in his prime. It's a what have you done lately world and I must ask what has he done lately? Art was a hellava line coach. Key word there was.

Yup. This is what happens to all coaches. He is just finished. It's why I worry about Butch, bc at UNC he was clearly on a downward trajectory.

Advertisement
Back