Worsham

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Thanks to al golden and the amari cooper recruitment.its become a trend they come down and take the best sf receiver kids wanting to be the next amari cooper
They pay their way to win

Crazy thing is I told these dudes on here man but they get mad at me. It sucks man I don't enjoy this but u see what the big dogs and sec does it's so blatant. The way they use us man on the trail and let us have the worshams the Christian Williams of the world....then u see a CIS higher up have a write up of why the kid is good when he's not. Sucks to be us....those schools target monsters and sometimes act like they are pursuing just so we can press. We get the kid and they laugh.

Cycle continues and we get tied in like dumbazzes.....we won't be back it will be an absolute miracle in this era. A fuqin miracle

They pay their way to win

Crazy thing is I told these dudes on here man but they get mad at me. It sucks man I don't enjoy this but u see what the big dogs and sec does it's so blatant. The way they use us man on the trail and let us have the worshams the Christian Williams of the world....then u see a CIS higher up have a write up of why the kid is good when he's not. Sucks to be us....those schools target monsters and sometimes act like they are pursuing just so we can press. We get the kid and they laugh.

Cycle continues and we get tied in like dumbazzes.....we won't be back it will be an absolute miracle in this era. A fuqin miracle
Big dawg the thing that has me positive looking forward is how we have locked down the tri county recruiting this year,if we do it a couple if years in a row we should be good.miami shouldn't waste time recruiting an out of state wr or db unless there a top 100 national player.

I hated this take....he reminded me of a short Benjamin Victor. But IIRC Stubbsy ****ed up the Bryan Robinson recruitment & the staff didn't like Poitier or Gowdy (RIP) for whatever reason.

Advertisement
Big dawg the thing that has me positive looking forward is how we have locked down the tri county recruiting this year,if we do it a couple if years in a row we should be good.miami shouldn't waste time recruiting an out of state wr or db unless there a top 100 national player.
I won't lie this class is good right now if they can away a few more studs it can be all time great.

I can say without any sources that this kid will definitely transfer. From a small town in bama. Dream school let him walk. He’s not that special as a player so he won’t be in the game much. Weird take. Fleming Robinson Poitier gowdy would’ve all been better takes as mentioned before. I can’t imagine likens would have taken him.

I wished we took damien alford kid is something we dont have in our room at all a big body wr that plays like it and just started playing too

Advertisement
Back